Does anyone know how to actually reach a live person at Tripadvisor?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
I have been emailing them repeatedly about our listing and problems with where its showing up ~ vs ~ where I want it to show up. I'm not getting any response.
I find their 'help forums' anything but helpful. Is there a way to reach them directly rather than this rediculous circle jerk they put you through? Thanks all!

Have you tried calling there??? 1-866-322-5942 / +1-617-431-5424 9:30AM-5:00PM, M-F, US EST

I have a direct number but it is for in the UK don't know if it is of any use to you [phone removed by request] the lady is called [name removed by request] and she seems quite helpful her email is [email address removed by request] and she is a Business Development Executive (no idea what that means) if she can't help you then I am sure she will have a number for someone who can.
[Information removed by swirt at the request of TripAdvisor]

I have a direct number but it is for in the UK don't know if it is of any use to you [phone removed by request] the lady is called [name removed by request] and she seems quite helpful her email is [email address removed by request] and she is a Business Development Executive (no idea what that means) if she can't help you then I am sure she will have a number for someone who can.
[Information removed by swirt at the request of TripAdvisor].
Hi there everyone. I work for TripAdvisor. Please do not call the number above or the email address of the individual that camberlyhotel has posted; this is not an employee who can help with specialized problems and she is getting deluged with inquiries. If you have any problems with TripAdvisor please call our support line at 1-866-322-5942 in the US or +44 203 318 5019 in the UK. We'll be glad to help.

Hi there everyone. I work for TripAdvisor. Please do not call the number above or the email address of the individual that camberlyhotel has posted; this is not an employee who can help with specialized problems and she is getting deluged with inquiries. If you have any problems with TripAdvisor please call our support line at 1-866-322-5942 in the US or +44 203 318 5019 in the UK. We'll be glad to help.
Thanks Robert!!!! Appreciate the info. :)

No ..they do not answer you in 24hrs as stated on TA site. ..But I did figure out how to answer a horrible TA reveiw I received last week ( a non guest), with what actually happened. It is a disservice to Innkeepers that people can submit comments about things that are not true and get it published on TA
angry_smile.gif
. Mary in Bridgewater, Va.

I sent an e-mail to Trip Advisor concerning the published resent review. We will see what happens.My impression is they are under staffed.Hope to hear from them. Mary in Bwater.

Trip Advisor will not retract " dont bother " comments. Even though much of it is not true," guide lines" were followed they say . I am not impressed with TA. Something is very wrong here...Mary in Bwater
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif

Trip Advisor will not retract " dont bother " comments. Even though much of it is not true," guide lines" were followed they say . I am not impressed with TA. Something is very wrong here...Mary in Bwater
whatchutalkingabout_smile.gif
They say if there is any contact with the innkeeper/ whoever, they have a right to post a review...WRONG...but...the only thing you can do is post a professional management response and move on....sorry :-(

Hmmm....what does it mean when you are getting deluged with phone calls? Maybe, just maybe, you should make it easier for people to get the answers they need. Or you provide the service you are advertising.

Hmmm....what does it mean when you are getting deluged with phone calls? Maybe, just maybe, you should make it easier for people to get the answers they need. Or you provide the service you are advertising.
I managed to get in touch by mail with a real person on TA by tweeting to a top guy with whom we had common followers. Peer pressure...

I managed to get in touch by mail with a real person on TA by tweeting to a top guy with whom we had common followers. Peer pressure...
souslechene said:
Sorry I have no been here, tweeting is a great way to get action! I have done it on a couple occasions after being frustrated from blanket email replies and had a real person contact me!
Something happened last week at a show from a famous person here and he stopped and said to the audience "If you even think of tweeting this you will die!" and I had to laugh.

Back