Does it look inviting?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen it. Now you're going to make me sit here link clicking until it shows up!

Yes, I like it. I have seen it come round. In fact it is there right now. There is a bit much white space on the table cloth area, if you had the orig file, email it to me and I can try to adjust it and send it back. I like it.

Yes, I like it. I have seen it come round. In fact it is there right now. There is a bit much white space on the table cloth area, if you had the orig file, email it to me and I can try to adjust it and send it back. I like it..
All I get, no matter how many times I click is the GA mountain one.

Yes, I like it. I have seen it come round. In fact it is there right now. There is a bit much white space on the table cloth area, if you had the orig file, email it to me and I can try to adjust it and send it back. I like it..
Bree said:
I got Alaska, then I got Gillum House again. Now it is yours.

OK, in between the GA mtn one, yours showed up. I liked the porch shot better. This one is too far away from the table and the tablecloth is too white. If you can get a shot in closer, of food, or just less tablecloth, I think that will look better. You can't tell what you're looking at.

E-mailed

Inviting... yes.
On my computer there's not much detail, though. (Too small...)

=)
Kk.

Little small to see details.I prefer a house shot here to feature an inn..
I agree...those tub people keep looking at me!
whattha.gif

I still haven't seen the updated one....
There, that's all I had to do was post I hadn't seen it and it turned up! It's still a bit 'far away' so the 'inviting' part isn't coming thru. If you can get one of just the plate with the tea things that would be 'inviting' (crop this one and see what happens). Sorry, but it is too small to get the idea.

Finally saw it...I guess it was the updated one. The details are missing and it seemed a little dark. Maybe cropped a bit to it's more close up?

I prefer the porch.. it is a warm welcome - the dining room picture IMVHO has too many items in it. It probably looks wonderful in person... I don't think the camera does it justice.

Back