Don Draper says What

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jeanne! My sister actually posted this on FB today, it is hilarious.
Hubs bought me the Blu Ray Disc set of the series for our anniversary, and I bought him a set of the vintage Roly Poly glasses that Don uses on the show. Are we made for each other or what?

Thanks Jeanne! My sister actually posted this on FB today, it is hilarious.
Hubs bought me the Blu Ray Disc set of the series for our anniversary, and I bought him a set of the vintage Roly Poly glasses that Don uses on the show. Are we made for each other or what?.
Don Draper said:
Are we made for each other or what?
Excellent! A match made in heaven.
heart.gif

One anniversary I got my husband a little Mexican 'Day of the Dead' shadowbox with a skeletal bride and groom, which he promptly took to work. All his co-workers thought it was weird, but he loved it - which I knew he would. That's what counts!

If you think about it - "what" is a very weird word! Look at how many times it has been used in the last few posts. What does it really mean? That's what I'm talking about!

Ohmigod! I just looked it up in the dictionary...the definitions of "what" are almost a whole column in the book! Not to diverge or anything, but the next time someone says "whatever" to you - substitute "f**k you" - it is eerily spot on most of the time!

Ohmigod! I just looked it up in the dictionary...the definitions of "what" are almost a whole column in the book! Not to diverge or anything, but the next time someone says "whatever" to you - substitute "f**k you" - it is eerily spot on most of the time!.
Makes me wish I was a Creative Director again... So much fun!

<burying this comment in here>
now these guests are as sweet as pie, don't get me wrong...please, but they walked in and the lady started wiping her feet, you know the way, like you do OUTSIDE a door on a mat with dirty or wet feet, on our rugs inside, you do not do that INSIDE the door on someones rug! DOH!
A new one every day...something new...no shortage of surprises around here...

now these guests are as sweet as pie, don't get me wrong...please, but they walked in and the lady started wiping her feet, you know the way, like you do OUTSIDE a door on a mat with dirty or wet feet, on our rugs inside, you do not do that INSIDE the door on someones rug! DOH!
A new one every day...something new...no shortage of surprises around here....
What!? Had to do that.
wink_smile.gif

It happens here all the time. We do not have a mat outside because of the layout of the entryway. There is a foot-wiping mat right inside the door and it does look like a foot-wiping mat. However, 2 feet away is a nice rug that is not a foot-wiping mat. Does not slow them down. Better to wipe feet on rug than walk across old wood floors with wet shoes.

She did it again. WHAT THE! is what I need to say!
Does an asian rug look like a friggin' door mat lady! Okay once I let it slide, second time (and another room checked in as she stood there like a cat just out of its litter box). I WILL CATCH HER NEXT TIME! NOW I AM DETERMINED!

She did it again. WHAT THE! is what I need to say!
Does an asian rug look like a friggin' door mat lady! Okay once I let it slide, second time (and another room checked in as she stood there like a cat just out of its litter box). I WILL CATCH HER NEXT TIME! NOW I AM DETERMINED!.
If she did it on the same spot (marking territory?!) both times, then I would find something to put in that exact same spot for time number 3! Make it something really obvious - like an old bath towel.

Ohmigod! I just looked it up in the dictionary...the definitions of "what" are almost a whole column in the book! Not to diverge or anything, but the next time someone says "whatever" to you - substitute "f**k you" - it is eerily spot on most of the time!.
Makes me wish I was a Creative Director again... So much fun!
What exactly is a Creative Director? What did you do? Just curious!

A new one every day...something new...no shortage of surprises around here....
Joey Bloggs said:
A new one every day...something new...no shortage of surprises around here...
WHATTHE
potty-mouth.gif
!
is what I want to say every time someone does this on my Persian rug in our entrance hall when they have a ful 8'x10' size rug once they step on the porch all the way to the door. What is wrong with that rug???

Back