Donations to Better Way to Stay

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice

Reaction score
How much do you have to donate to be listed on the website as a donor?

All donors are acknowledged on the Better Way To Stay website that is geared toward innkeepers. Any donation, no matter how large or small is listed under the Our Supporters button on www.support.BetterWaytoStay.com. Go here to see the list of supporters: http://support.betterwaytostay.com/our-supporters. All donations of $1500 or more, plus the "Blind Faith Club" who donated early on are acknowledged with their logo rotating through each page on this site.
We are in the process of creating a promotions website which will help to communicate specials for programs like "B&Bs Kick Gas" and B&Bs for Vets. This will serve as the Better Way to Stay promotions page until a larger consumer site can be built. It is in the very early stages of development. On this site the logos of those who've donated $1500 or more will rotate through each page, at least initially. We hope to launch this site during the upcoming week.
Marti Mayne

All donors are acknowledged on the Better Way To Stay website that is geared toward innkeepers. Any donation, no matter how large or small is listed under the Our Supporters button on www.support.BetterWaytoStay.com. Go here to see the list of supporters: http://support.betterwaytostay.com/our-supporters. All donations of $1500 or more, plus the "Blind Faith Club" who donated early on are acknowledged with their logo rotating through each page on this site.
We are in the process of creating a promotions website which will help to communicate specials for programs like "B&Bs Kick Gas" and B&Bs for Vets. This will serve as the Better Way to Stay promotions page until a larger consumer site can be built. It is in the very early stages of development. On this site the logos of those who've donated $1500 or more will rotate through each page, at least initially. We hope to launch this site during the upcoming week.
Marti Mayne.
Marti, are the folks who donated during the PAII conference fundraiser to be listed on the supporters page? Our WV state association gave during that time, as I did personally, but I don't see our names listed.

Do a CTRL F to do a search. We are listed as NC, not VA.
Carol you are there, as is Muirford.
CTRL F since there is no alpha by name or state or any other semblance.

I see both the West Virginia B&B Association and your name there, Carol. Just need to scroll down. They are listed in order of when the donation was given. If there is someone who should be listed on the Supporters Page and it's not there, please email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Back