Don't forget to vote Tuesday!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thumbs_up.gif

Can't vote early here...got to wait until Tuesday. Even if our guy does not win it will be a relief to be rid of all the signs, mailings and calls.

Can't vote early here...got to wait until Tuesday. Even if our guy does not win it will be a relief to be rid of all the signs, mailings and calls..
Silverspoon said:
Can't vote early here...got to wait until Tuesday. Even if our guy does not win it will be a relief to be rid of all the signs, mailings and calls.
There is no early voting here, no vote by mail either, but you can absentee if you are out of town.

Can't vote early here...got to wait until Tuesday. Even if our guy does not win it will be a relief to be rid of all the signs, mailings and calls..
Silverspoon said:
There is no early voting here, no vote by mail either, but you can absentee if you are out of town.
Yeah i was confused and wondered how you did that
lightbulb.gif
then I realized absentee... still good.

Voted first day of early (absentee) voting here on the 23rd and there was still a hours wait.

Our whole state is vote by mail only. You can put a stamp on it and mail it or drop it off at several locations. Got mine in yesterday!

OK, I finally clicked the link. Well worth it! (And I was expecting a 'me, myself and I' type comment)

We voted a week ago. Had a sunny day so DH could get out of here and into the courthouse. I vote early because I work the polls not in my precinct. And since I have the car, DH would have to walk to the polling place. If weather crappy, he stays in. Plus, on crutches, even 2 blocks is huge effort. Love early vote!!!

Going Tuesday morning to vote! I've been MIA on here....We had four retreats to do in the last two weeks but made sure the house is empty for election night so I can stay up all night and watch the numbers come in.

I do get incredibly geeked out about elections, esp. presidential. Democracy sure isn't perfect but man, what a country! USA!!!

Congrats to the new voters, JB! That is a big milestone for both of them. I remember walking in a protest in DC for 18 year olds to get the vote, which was signed into law in July 1971. I was not old enough to vote in the 1972 elections....by a matter of days!
I'm looking forward to casting my ballot on Tuesday! Tried to early vote last week (we have 3 locations in our county) and as I got in line was thwarted by a call from a roofer showing up to repair a section of roof on our second (and not yet sold) second house.

I do get incredibly geeked out about elections, esp. presidential. Democracy sure isn't perfect but man, what a country! USA!!!.
Don Draper said:
I do get incredibly geeked out about elections, esp. presidential. Democracy sure isn't perfect but man, what a country! USA!!!
thumbs_up.gif

Me, too!

Back