Don't laugh, but I had a nightmare

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Farmers Daughter

Reaction score
I dreamt that I had a full house overflowing with guests and couldn't do it all myself, so I hired a helper.
During the night, the helper unset the tables....completely rearranged the kitchen....replaced everything with stuff I couldn't identify...I couldn't find anything...not even coffee!
I woke up screaming.
*shudder*

Ok, couldn't help but laugh! The image is too funny. At least it was only a dream. You sound like you are at a similar point of the year as we are...still plenty of busy season left and we are just SO tired. Can you get a break, some time away at all, or will the above scenario play out if you try to get someone in to help you?

Good thing it was a dream! LOL this is funny Sounds like you need a vacation.

This Spring while my Iowa daughter was here I had to take DH to a doc appt in Morgantown. While we were gone, she and her girlfriend straightened up and rearranged my kitchen and dining room. GOD love them that they were trying to help, BUT I am STILL trying to locate stuff!

I couldn't help it, I did laugh! The only classic nightmare piece missing was you walking into the dining room to serve breakfast with no clothes on...

I have a lot of nightmare and dreams that all revolve around the B& B. I had one I will never forget. I answered the door and there was a full group of people wanting rooms. They pushed their way in the house knocking me over and into the rooms they went without a payment or anything. They came equiped with their own doorknobs. They took the ones off that are there now and put on their own and locked themselves in their rooms. I had no way of getting them out of the house and then I woke up.

I have a lot of nightmare and dreams that all revolve around the B& B. I had one I will never forget. I answered the door and there was a full group of people wanting rooms. They pushed their way in the house knocking me over and into the rooms they went without a payment or anything. They came equiped with their own doorknobs. They took the ones off that are there now and put on their own and locked themselves in their rooms. I had no way of getting them out of the house and then I woke up..
oceans said:
I have a lot of nightmare and dreams that all revolve around the B& B. I had one I will never forget. I answered the door and there was a full group of people wanting rooms. They pushed their way in the house knocking me over and into the rooms they went without a payment or anything. They came equiped with their own doorknobs. They took the ones off that are there now and put on their own and locked themselves in their rooms. I had no way of getting them out of the house and then I woke up.
Oh man....that IS an nightmare!

I have a lot of nightmare and dreams that all revolve around the B& B. I had one I will never forget. I answered the door and there was a full group of people wanting rooms. They pushed their way in the house knocking me over and into the rooms they went without a payment or anything. They came equiped with their own doorknobs. They took the ones off that are there now and put on their own and locked themselves in their rooms. I had no way of getting them out of the house and then I woke up..
I have had similar dreams. Guests arriving and pushing their way into rooms, bringing extra guests, invading my space, taking over my bedroom. It really is a nightmare. One I dream often is that I sleep in and everyone is at the table waiting for breakfast when I get up and I simply can't get food ready. Nothing in the kitchen works.

I have had similar dreams. Guests arriving and pushing their way into rooms, bringing extra guests, invading my space, taking over my bedroom. It really is a nightmare. One I dream often is that I sleep in and everyone is at the table waiting for breakfast when I get up and I simply can't get food ready. Nothing in the kitchen works.
Ok, that is not a nightmare but a dream of mine...to some day just post a note on the kitchen door "Sorry, mechanical emergency, no breakfast today!" and leave directions to the local diner.

Ok, that is not a nightmare but a dream of mine...to some day just post a note on the kitchen door "Sorry, mechanical emergency, no breakfast today!" and leave directions to the local diner.
Gee, you've given me an idea to have a sleep in!!!!!

Gee, you've given me an idea to have a sleep in!!!!!
Exactly!!! It's fun to dream
teeth_smile.gif

Back