Don't Panic!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Madeleine

Reaction score
Why we don't panic when a guest complains about something- a guest today asked me where we get our towels, 'They're the best towels!' 2 months ago a guest emailed after they returned home and told me I should replace the towels, they were awful. Same towels.

cheers.gif

Same thing happened to us with a bed. The first guy wrote a terrible review saying he just didn't understand how we got everything else right here but the horrible bed and we should invest some money into buying a new one. Of course he never talked to us about it, just waited to slam us on a review. Well, what he didn't know was that bed was only a couple months old, and was very expensive! One of the next guests that mentioned something about the bed said it was the most comfortable bed he ever slept in.
Go figure! I just wish these people didn't think that their opinion was the only one that counted.

He just called us from the road. Found the store, bought an armload of the towels.

Same thing happened to us with a bed. The first guy wrote a terrible review saying he just didn't understand how we got everything else right here but the horrible bed and we should invest some money into buying a new one. Of course he never talked to us about it, just waited to slam us on a review. Well, what he didn't know was that bed was only a couple months old, and was very expensive! One of the next guests that mentioned something about the bed said it was the most comfortable bed he ever slept in.
Go figure! I just wish these people didn't think that their opinion was the only one that counted..
I might have posted this story before but...
Friends of ours had a guest complain about how uncomfortable the bed was so they said they'd see if they could swap the mattress over during the day. In the end they didn't have time to swap them.
The next morning the same guest was heard telling her friends how much better this mattress was and how she couldn't have spent another night on the previous one.

Go figure! I just wish these people didn't think that their opinion was the only one that counted..
Friends of ours had a guest complain about how uncomfortable the bed was so they said they'd see if they could swap the mattress over during the day. In the end they didn't have time to swap them.
The next morning the same guest was heard telling her friends how much better this mattress was and how she couldn't have spent another night on the previous one.
Priceless! You just can't make these things up.

Too funny (Highlands John) and so very typical
confused_smile.gif

Breakfast Diva said:
Go figure! I just wish these people didn't think that their opinion was the only one that counted.
Well you forgot to remove the pea!! What did you expect him to say?

Back