Dues Paying Member

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a chat. Well over a year ago Cambs told us about BedPosts and I went over to it. Joined the Forum and this Yank was accepted.
They, like most organizations, were trying to recruit members to the CLUB (Assoc). Believing in associations as I do, I said "tell me how much" in hope of helping membership (thinking - if this Yank sees something to it...).All I need to get accomplished to have my B & B advertised on their site is to get their logo posted on a bottom corner of my Home Page. They invited me to be on their Committee (Board) ad I have been meeting with them every 2 weeks (lately, once a week) on Goo+ Hang outs.
Wednesday, another member of the Committee who was driving through Eastern US with Morgans Across America, took a slight detour and gave up seeing Blackwater Falls to see Gillum House. While our men talked (Barry was even invited into the "Bat Cave" as Reuben terms it), I took Gene (there is a accent mark over the second e) of Brymbo B & B of Chipping-Campden for the 50 cent tour of Shinnston, fave her 2-years worth of dues, and we chatted over a cuppa. Conversation was great but I had to throw them out. We went to the Shinn Log House for a tour (and the Morgan is so low I could not see it behind me, kissing their back bumper as I turned around) before they left for their next stop - Cumberland, MD (105 miles). Wanted them to get there before dark.
eGeneatGillum.JPG

eBarry-GeneatGillumHouse-gillumhouse.JPG

my hubby loves morgans! that is what he based his newly built speedster on.
glad you all got together:)

Great car and always great to meet in person. I'll be having an innmate visit soon also!

They are super nice people - met them last year at the York annual Bedposts conference

Back