Duvet Recommendations?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lady225

Reaction score
We're a new Inn looking for some recommendations for duvets. The ones we'd bought were listed as queen size but they appear to actually be full, so we need to re-order. Anyone who makes particularly good down alternative duvets? I appreciate the advice!

For my personal space, I've been using duvets from Ikea. It's down alternative, inexpensive and they come in several warmth levels (level 1, 2, 3 & 4). I'm using level 1 and it's really warm.
Welcome to the forum!
welcome.gif

welcome.gif
- Just popped in to say hi & welcome.
www.linensource.com/jump.jsp has some nice ones. I did notice that under duvets they list as Full/Queen on at least one style. I would call before ordering and get the true size.

welcome.gif
- Just popped in to say hi & welcome.
www.linensource.com/jump.jsp has some nice ones. I did notice that under duvets they list as Full/Queen on at least one style. I would call before ordering and get the true size..
I like the full/queen (which is a common size BTW) on the full. They DO fit the queen but not a lot of over-hang. My queen bed is quite high off the floor so I use king-size blankets & duvets on it so there is no "battle for the covers".

Wow, guys- thank you all for your speedy and incredibly useful responses! This helps a ton, I really appreciate it. :)

Back