Quantcast

Duvet Recommendations?

INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources

Help Support INNspiring.com | Innkeeper Forum & Innkeeping Resources:

Lady225

Reaction score
We're a new Inn looking for some recommendations for duvets. The ones we'd bought were listed as queen size but they appear to actually be full, so we need to re-order. Anyone who makes particularly good down alternative duvets? I appreciate the advice!

Breakfast Diva

Reaction score
For my personal space, I've been using duvets from Ikea. It's down alternative, inexpensive and they come in several warmth levels (level 1, 2, 3 & 4). I'm using level 1 and it's really warm.
Welcome to the forum!

Copperhead

Reaction score
- Just popped in to say hi & welcome.
www.linensource.com/jump.jsp has some nice ones. I did notice that under duvets they list as Full/Queen on at least one style. I would call before ordering and get the true size.

gillumhouse

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
- Just popped in to say hi & welcome.
www.linensource.com/jump.jsp has some nice ones. I did notice that under duvets they list as Full/Queen on at least one style. I would call before ordering and get the true size..
I like the full/queen (which is a common size BTW) on the full. They DO fit the queen but not a lot of over-hang. My queen bed is quite high off the floor so I use king-size blankets & duvets on it so there is no "battle for the covers".

Lady225

Reaction score
Wow, guys- thank you all for your speedy and incredibly useful responses! This helps a ton, I really appreciate it. :)