Early morning stalkers

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always up at o'dark thirty to get everything going and had the bejeezus scared out of me a couple of times when someone would be sitting in the living room totally dressed and ready for the day. Early brewed coffee was out at 7 am but they had the Tassimo for earlier than that.
Taught me early that I couldn't sneak out in my robe or anything even if it was super early..............
We have one bathroom on our side. There was a morning a few weeks ago when I just couldn't wait so I grabbed my robe and headed for the door. Just as I went to grab the doorknob I hear snark, sniffle, honk in the kitchen. A guest was up already and milling around. I knew exactly who it was and it wasn't someone I wanted to deal with in my bathrobe. Cross legs, think about the Sahara.

I was always up at o'dark thirty to get everything going and had the bejeezus scared out of me a couple of times when someone would be sitting in the living room totally dressed and ready for the day. Early brewed coffee was out at 7 am but they had the Tassimo for earlier than that.
Taught me early that I couldn't sneak out in my robe or anything even if it was super early..............
We have one bathroom on our side. There was a morning a few weeks ago when I just couldn't wait so I grabbed my robe and headed for the door. Just as I went to grab the doorknob I hear snark, sniffle, honk in the kitchen. A guest was up already and milling around. I knew exactly who it was and it wasn't someone I wanted to deal with in my bathrobe. Cross legs, think about the Sahara.
haha.... I guess! What the HECK were they doing in the off limits inn kitchen?!!! grrrrrrrrrrrr........
angry_smile.gif

Coffee in the freezer is debatable at best, many believe it destroys coffee.
I have individ coffee available at other hours, but not the fresh full pot or more we offer in the am's.
You can get these at any grocery store carrying Starbucks
http://www.starbucksstore.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=286452
286452.jpg
Joey Bloggs said:
Coffee in the freezer is debatable at best, many believe it destroys coffee.
I have individ coffee available at other hours, but not the fresh full pot or more we offer in the am's.
You can get these at any grocery store carrying Starbucks
http://www.starbucksstore.com/products/shprodde.asp?SKU=286452
286452.jpg
I've had these before. They are way better than instant coffee or those BAD coffee "tea bags"! Still a little on the strong side unless you use a really big mug to make it in. For single use coffee I vote the Keurig as tops!

Back