eeeewwwwwww! That's just nasty!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SILVER LINING
At least they used protection and the chances are good that they won't procreate. We don't need them creating additional idiots..
Proud Texan said:
SILVER LINING
At least they used protection and the chances are good that they won't procreate. We don't need them creating additional idiots.
59395.gif
673100.gif
Excellent point!
They checked out leaving behind a remarkably clean room (
21057.gif
I was stunned) and a $50 tip....wooo hooo!

SILVER LINING
At least they used protection and the chances are good that they won't procreate. We don't need them creating additional idiots..
Proud Texan said:
SILVER LINING
At least they used protection and the chances are good that they won't procreate. We don't need them creating additional idiots.
59395.gif
673100.gif
Excellent point!
21057.gif
The Farmers Daughter said:
Proud Texan said:
SILVER LINING
59395.gif
673100.gif
Excellent point!
21057.gif
It probably took you $50 to clean it up!

SILVER LINING
Proud Texan said:
SILVER LINING
59395.gif
673100.gif
Excellent point!
21057.gif
Proud Texan said:
SILVER LINING
59395.gif
673100.gif
Excellent point!
21057.gif
Use the $50 to buy a black light.

a black light. can you imagine. i would pay $50 to not use one. i would carry it in my backpack everywhere i went. i would never leave the house - my next house, this one would have to be condemned after i saw things with a black light

Here at work(College) today.. LAUGHING my head off ! ! Others here are probably wondering whats soooo funny.. I'am NOT SHARING today !..Mary in Bridgewater..
Mary at Bridgewater Inn and Cottage said:
Here at work(College) today.. LAUGHING my head off ! ! Others here are probably wondering whats soooo funny.. I'am NOT SHARING today !..Mary in Bridgewater.
I once knew a lady that would laugh to herself all the time......but she was crazy.
smiley-whacky011.gif

Here at work(College) today.. LAUGHING my head off ! ! Others here are probably wondering whats soooo funny.. I'am NOT SHARING today !..Mary in Bridgewater..
Here at work(College) today.. LAUGHING my head off ! ! Others here are probably wondering whats soooo funny.. I'am NOT SHARING today !..Mary in Bridgewater.
I once knew a lady that would laugh to herself all the time......but she was crazy.
smiley-whacky011.gif

If at work, being crazy helps.

smiley-whacky011.gif

gillumhouse said:
I wish I had multiple personality disorder. I need the extra help.

smiley-whacky011.gif

gillumhouse said:
thumbs_up.gif
teeth_smile.gif

smiley-whacky011.gif

gillumhouse said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
That's exactly how I feel about cloning. I could use 2 or 3 of me.

smiley-whacky011.gif

gillumhouse said:
Proud Texan said:
gillumhouse said:
That's exactly how I feel about cloning. I could use 2 or 3 of me.
One of me is more than enough for this poor world!

Ah youth, it's wasted in on the young.
confused_smile.gif

You could pick up after them wearing a hazmat suit, but after they leave your going to have to clean every square inch of the room, wash ALL the linens and depending on how much "catching up" they did, the curtains. You might need to invest in a black light to make sure you get it all. The, uh hmmm, "stains" appear as pale greenish yellow under a blacklight, just like most white things glow bright purple..
Umm, where do you get a black light? Sounds like something I might want to keep on hand in the cleaning closet.
-KM

confused_smile.gif

You could pick up after them wearing a hazmat suit, but after they leave your going to have to clean every square inch of the room, wash ALL the linens and depending on how much "catching up" they did, the curtains. You might need to invest in a black light to make sure you get it all. The, uh hmmm, "stains" appear as pale greenish yellow under a blacklight, just like most white things glow bright purple..
Umm, where do you get a black light? Sounds like something I might want to keep on hand in the cleaning closet.
-KM
Skamokawa said:
-KM
Yeah...really. Especially since head shops have gone the way of the dinosaur.

confused_smile.gif

-KM
Skamokawa said:
-KM
Gee I wish they had here, but they haven't. And the new(er) ones are busier than ever.

confused_smile.gif

-KM
Skamokawa said:
-KM
http://www.blacklightworld.com/cleaning.htm

Back