Eggciting Eggs...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Duh Duh De Duh Duh ... De Duh De Duh De Duh
Ok, so I while I probably won't make egg skulls, I have been having fun experimenting with breakfasts recently. I was inspired by the tater tot waffle idea (which I have yet to try), but stuffing waffles, puff pastry waffle turnovers, bloody mary french toast and ham roses with creamed spinach and poached eggs have all worked out.

We would here, but only on November 1st and 2nd. Day of the Dead celebrations but would not for locals.

Duh Duh De Duh Duh ... De Duh De Duh De Duh
Ok, so I while I probably won't make egg skulls, I have been having fun experimenting with breakfasts recently. I was inspired by the tater tot waffle idea (which I have yet to try), but stuffing waffles, puff pastry waffle turnovers, bloody mary french toast and ham roses with creamed spinach and poached eggs have all worked out..
A little food dye and you can do Dr. Seuss breakfast :)

Yes there is a world pirate day! Perfect breakfast (anything with 2 eggs is a perfect meal).

Here's another in a similar vein - sun peeking over a cloud: http://www.amazon.com/Monkey-Business-Sunnyside-Silicon-Shaper/dp/B00B7KGXXK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1396997019&sr=8-5&keywords=funny+side+up

I have a Chinese friend in my town who was telling me about Chinese tea eggs. They boil eggs, then crack the shells a bit, then boil them again in tea. The tea leaks in through the cracks to color some of the egg white.
chinese-tea-eggs.jpg

Back