emailing offline?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InnBloom

Reaction score
I was thinking there is a way to email an innmate offline, but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. Maybe the coffee hasn't kicked in yet---but anyone have advice for me?

Normally you'd click the innmate's name anywhere it's "clickable" then click the Contact tab on their profile page. But the contact link has been broken for several weeks. It's part of Swirt's battle with spam on this site, which is especially heavy this time of year. I think he hopes to get it working again after Christmas.

What Arkie said.
Otherwise you have to use your Spidey powers and figure out who the person is so you can email them at their inn.

Give them a shout out here if you want and maybe they will hone in on it. Some od not have email links as they were getting unsoliticed email, and I think Swirt disengaged the thing due to the same issue.

Yup I made a point about it about 2 weeks ago depending on how much inn formation (see the pun) you can find out who they are and email.

I just fixed the contact forms so they are no longer throwing the error. You should be able to use them now.

I just fixed the contact forms so they are no longer throwing the error. You should be able to use them now..
You're the best!
thumbs_up.gif

Thanks.

Back