End of the season...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
When you discover that perhaps you were just getting by and maybe should do a little freshening to your own space to make it more livable and enjoyable.
What do you do to accomplish this? A new duvet cover and pillows for yourself, vs handmedowns from the guest rooms? Buy some new clothes? Get a new hair style?

Yes. All of the above. Painting. Moving furniture. New bedding. New art work.

I suggest you treat yourself to a full roll of toilet paper in place of the half gone rolls you usually get.

I am going on a road trip!!
Nothing will improve my own space (since the kids did a reno on our bathroom a few years ago - that was the BIG thing) short of getting rid of DH. Getting rid of his stuff is the ONLY thing that will help.
When guests stop, it seems the City stuff fills the void of time and demands. January the Legislature goes into session so there are Days at the Legislature, Municipal League, and hunkering down in in my office trying to stay warm in this old house without owing my soul to the gas company or the electric company. This winter I will be watching my pennies (AFTER I have a wild splurge road trip) and planning a reno for my side yard in Spring.

I suggest you treat yourself to a full roll of toilet paper in place of the half gone rolls you usually get..
Arkansawyer said:
I suggest you treat yourself to a full roll of toilet paper in place of the half gone rolls you usually get.
shades_smile.gif
now that is funny Arks! I may just treat myself...

I suggest you treat yourself to a full roll of toilet paper in place of the half gone rolls you usually get..
Arkansawyer said:
This made me laugh out loud! Not a bad way to start a day. Thanks!!!

Back