ephrata ... manheim or lititz?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

four at four forty four

Reaction score
as i mentioned in a previous post looking for a b&b (which i found and booked), my mom and i are traveling to the lancaster area tomorrow. (i still can't believe i get a couple nights away from my b&b ... i won't know how to act as a guest!)
anywho... we will have some time on friday from about 4pm until whenever to do some exploring. i was looking at the towns of ephrata, manheim or lititz to do a little shopping and dinner. all these towns look great but i'm wondering if any of you wonderful people have a suggestion as to which may be the best.
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

There is a very historic inn in Ephrata that I came very close to buying. It looks like the new owners have done a great job of renovating. I'm not sure if the rooms meet your requirements, but check it out here.

I love, love, love Lititz! Cute and quaint little town, shopping and I think they have a chocolate factory tour. It's been a bit since we've been there...

There is a very historic inn in Ephrata that I came very close to buying. It looks like the new owners have done a great job of renovating. I'm not sure if the rooms meet your requirements, but check it out here..
thanks so much! i actually got our room already... at another b&b.
this was actually on the market when i purchased my b&b too! small world.
thanks again.

Lititz is probably the best of the three towns if you want to park in one place and walk. I know the owners of the Smthton Inn personally and have watched the transformation of this unique property for almost 2 years. WOW! is all I can say!!

Back