eSign Disclosure

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Interesting, I just went into paypal to transfer a payment I received form somehting and it had me check to agree to the eSign disclosure. Perhaps, THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE SPELLED OUT on our online reservation systems? Versus click the box sayin you agree to policies, maybe we need an additional or more concise box for them to agree to?
Your thoughts?

I don't exactly understand what you're saying. Can you describe what an eSign disclosure is?

How does it differ from a guest ticking a box saying they read stuff we know they didn't? I've not used PayPal in forever so this is new to me.

esign here read all about it
might also be a good option for those using third party credit cards..
Would you see us sending the confirmation out as an e-sign document that the guest has to return?
It was a screen that came up - sign here - and the info. then i moved onto my business transaction finalization.
Interesting. They must have incorporated that into the software. Essentially, they have your signature on the form. I'd be happy to just get guests to reply to me when I have questions!

Madie stated: Would you see us sending the confirmation out as an e-sign document that the guest has to return?
That would be a perfect answer for a confirmation especially for phone reservations. This gives more of a contract feel to their reservation...
I have added to my phone reservation "you will receive a confirmation, please review and reply to it within 48 hrs or the room will be returned to open inventory." IT WORKS -

I've been trying to create an online form that lists our policies and has required fields for name and email address with a check box affirming that they agree to the policies. Unfortunately, it's beyond my scope of html expertise. I think it will require a perl or javascript to function the way I need it to.
IF, I ever get it working, I'll be sending phone customers here to read and agree to the policies.

I've been trying to create an online form that lists our policies and has required fields for name and email address with a check box affirming that they agree to the policies. Unfortunately, it's beyond my scope of html expertise. I think it will require a perl or javascript to function the way I need it to.
IF, I ever get it working, I'll be sending phone customers here to read and agree to the policies..
Proud Texan said:
IF, I ever get it working, I'll be sending phone customers here to read and agree to the policies.
I thought Breakfast Diva added something like that to her site after a couple of bad experiences. Any phone callers had to go to the site and enter their email and agree to the polices, something like that.

IF, I ever get it working, I'll be sending phone customers here to read and agree to the policies..
Should be easy to do. Here's a free one you can download. http://formtoemail.com/formtoemail_free_version.php
I have used it with a number of sites. Easy to do.

Proud Texan said:
I thought Breakfast Diva added something like that to her site after a couple of bad experiences. Any phone callers had to go to the site and enter their email and agree to the polices, something like that.
My system was already in place (inntell-a-keeper) with a separate screen. I just had to add some additional text so it wasn't a big deal.

Back