Ever been moved by a Commercial?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pls refrain from political/economics comments on this. Just wanted to share this with you. Thanks!

I have heard all the "used to be" statements ever since we moved here. I am proud to say my city has been bringing itself back - not to what it was because that will never be, but reinventing itself thanks to the efforts of the community - the people themselves. Grant writing and judicious leveraging of funds helps a lot. Bequests to several organizations in town (none got more than $350k) did not hurt, but so far most of what has been spent on the City was on beautification and helping various groups by one group of recipients. The City had to give theirs over to the museum. Volunteers with pride have involved others who have involved others - and we are bringing the kids into it also so they can replace us old guys.
If it rakes Levi Straus to revitalize Braddock - more power to both of them. Whatever it takes to stand up and fix things themselves is good.

The way the camera pans upwards at the end of the commercial put a lump in my throat. Very moving.

Have you seen the latest iphone 4 commercial, where the woman is telling her husband that he's going to be a dad? Man, that gets me every time.

The animal humane ads get me every time but then I'm a lover of these creatures. They make my world complete.
3256_1006283373186_1707970456_5817_7655926_t.jpg

Two of my current furkids: Leo the Lion Kub and Princess Lefty.

Back