Ever get this email?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

egoodell

Reaction score
I just got an email from a woman through the BBOnline directory. She is asking for a copy of her confirmation for Oct 21 weekend - our HIGH season - says she has misplaced her paperwork. We don't mail confirmations - we email them.
I checked all email and booking system to see if I made a mistake - heart attack - and have no record of any correcpondance. We require all bookings go through webervations and send all confirmations via email.
So, she either has the wrong B&B (I sent her all the names) or she is scamming to try and get a room during the high season which has been booked for a couple of months.
I hate these types of emails. I automatically freak that I messed something up.
RIki

It happens from time to time. They remember making a reservation and assume it's with you. It is their responsibility to have a confirmation email, not yours. You did nothing wrong.

No word back - I think she is fishing for a room - it's high season and everything has been booked for a long time. If she really thought she had booked a room I would have heard back!
RIki

Back