exchange professional photos for...

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You absolutely need great photos to get prospective guests to read the text on your website.
btw - my dh used to be a professional wedding photographer. Almost all the photos on our website were taken by me. He does not have as good an eye for the room photos, staging, etc.
wink_smile.gif
I'm not saying that your dh is not an excellent photographer, but taking the type of photos needed for a B&B may not be his niche.
Unless you're getting some kind of great SEO & marketing, you are definitely paying too much for web hosting. There are a lot of better deals out there. You might want to look at 1and1 and GoDaddy to start.
Best of luck! We've only been open about 4 months & I'm still learning
regular_smile.gif
Having worked alot with both, I would recommend 1and1 over GoDaddy (similar prices).
I have 1and1 myself
regular_smile.gif
It was highly recommended by PC Magazine. I know others here use GoDaddy, so was trying to be fair
regular_smile.gif

Does 1and1 or GoDaddy have a template to use to make a web site?
Yes, they both do, but they are pretty limited in terms of what you can do with them. A few here have used them, I'll let them weigh in on the usefullness. I don't recommend them.
I use Go Daddy and happy with them . I agree with their designing templates, not much to choose from.

Back