Excuse me....

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, all!
I don't have it on the website, but I'll see what I can do...
Last year it got me an article in the food section. I'm hoping I can figure a way to get some publicity again this year.
I've gotten "Most Blue Ribbons" four of the five times I've entered ('85, '86, '07, '08 ). When I didn't get it in 2006 I came back determined to get it last year and this. Mostly I went for quantity, which takes a LOT of organization to schedule and keep track of.
I really have fun doing it. But my husband is ready for this to be my last year. I'll probably join the Fair Committee and not bake anymore...
=)
Kk..
YellowSocks said:
Thank you, all!
I don't have it on the website, but I'll see what I can do...
Last year it got me an article in the food section. I'm hoping I can figure a way to get some publicity again this year.
I've gotten "Most Blue Ribbons" four of the five times I've entered ('85, '86, '07, '08 ). When I didn't get it in 2006 I came back determined to get it last year and this. Mostly I went for quantity, which takes a LOT of organization to schedule and keep track of.
I really have fun doing it. But my husband is ready for this to be my last year. I'll probably join the Fair Committee and not bake anymore...
=)
Kk.
Hey Socks, I saw this place listed for sale on bbonline and this caught my attention on their header, I thought you might like to see it. Do something like this re your special winners from the fair? Have a look here.
JunieBJones (JBJ) said:
Hey Socks, I saw this place listed for sale on bbonline and this caught my attention on their header, I thought you might like to see it. Do something like this re your special winners from the fair? Have a look here.
Hmmm... wheels are turning. (And website's going to be overhauled in the next month or so anyway...).
Thanks for thinking of me!
=)
Kk.

Back