expectant inkeeper

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBeachHouse

Reaction score
just read your list of forum jargon and I am expectant. Yep, they accepted the offer.
We will be innkeepers shortly, proud owners of a 6 room B&B in a small town that mostly favors B&Bs over hotels. (At least we surely hope so.)
Anyway, nice to meet you.

CONGRATS!
Please fill us in when you are ready to share the website. WELCOME ABOARD PROUD PARENT!

Welcome
Hey, where'd the welcome smiley go? (And I can't centre text anymore, either)

Welcome aboard! You'll love this forum....filled with wisdom and wit! :welcome:

Cograts and Welcome
May the forces of strength and happiness be with you on your innkeeping journey and may you have a small amount of PITAs...

Thanks for the warm welcome!
We are in New England..
TheBeachHouse said:
We are in New England.
Interesting that this post is listed number two after my origina post on my computer. Is that normal? Anyway, I will hang out here and get to know you all. Looking forward to it!

We are in New England..
TheBeachHouse said:
We are in New England.
Interesting that this post is listed number two after my origina post on my computer. Is that normal? Anyway, I will hang out here and get to know you all. Looking forward to it!
TheBeachHouse said:
TheBeachHouse said:
We are in New England.
You can set up the order you want to see posts in. The way it seems you have it set right now is: original post (always first) then latest post. You can set it to go in sequence, too. Then you will see the original post and all other posts will be in order from first to last.
Go to the bottom of the page and select the order you want under Comment Viewing Options.

Back