expectant inkeeper

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the warm welcome!
We are in New England..
TheBeachHouse said:
We are in New England.
Interesting that this post is listed number two after my origina post on my computer. Is that normal? Anyway, I will hang out here and get to know you all. Looking forward to it!
TheBeachHouse said:
TheBeachHouse said:
We are in New England.
Interesting that this post is listed number two after my origina post on my computer. Is that normal? Anyway, I will hang out here and get to know you all. Looking forward to it!
You can set up the order you want to see posts in. The way it seems you have it set right now is: original post (always first) then latest post. You can set it to go in sequence, too. Then you will see the original post and all other posts will be in order from first to last.
Go to the bottom of the page and select the order you want under Comment Viewing Options.
Thanks. That makes sense.

Hi Beach House,
I'm a television casting producer looking for folks who've recently purchased a B&B -- it's for a major TV network show about pursuing your dreams - whether it's a dream location, dream profession, or both.
If you're interested in participating, we're casting candidates for the show immediately, and I'd love to hear more about your experience. Please give me a call at your nearest convenience so we can touch base and see if you're a good fit!
212-564-2607 ext 2364
Jordan Lipp

Back