Exterior Photos at your B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
Sorry I could not locate the other thread where I mentioned a local photog using our grounds for wedding photos. Anyway, I thought I would share some of the pics from her slideshow on her blog - other than the church - stained glass shots the rest of them are all here on the porch, near the pond, in the fron of the B&B on the grounds. They were at dusk. click here to view (sound also)

That is so nice!! May it bring many more wedding nights as they come for the photo shoot.

Super...I like the ones that don't look posed..
Samster said:
Super...I like the ones that don't look posed.
Huh? Wedding pics are all posed.
That don't "look" posed :) There are a few in there that seem more candid.
Samster said:
That don't "look" posed :) There are a few in there that seem more candid.
My daughter has one from the 'bride's session' that I love. She's in full bridal gear, the church is in the photo and she's running away, looking over her shoulder! It's so campy and so her. Those 'candids' were taken by someone with a great eye for composition. The unfortunate part with the 'wedding' pix is that the photographer is no where to be found. She has the proofs but she can't get reprints. So, all we have are the pix everyone took individually. Sad, sad.

Back