Face Chat Snap Book Group

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually was a member and walked away because I was being bullied by someone they wouldn't let me block.
They often give you wrong information as well. None of them have actually read a merchant agreement and will tell you things that may put your business at jeopardy..
Generic said:
I actually was a member and walked away because I was being bullied by someone they wouldn't let me block.
Actually in this case you were perceived as the relentless bully, given the personal feedback from others reading the thread.
They didn't see that post. I removed the post before most people saw it.
Generic said:
Nope. The damage was done. Can't blame the Face Chat forum or the Admins nor those that felt they were needlessly and relentlessly harassed.
From what you are saying, you clearly didn't see it.
Sorry. I was one of your victims.

They often give you wrong information as well. None of them have actually read a merchant agreement and will tell you things that may put your business at jeopardy..
Generic said:
Actually in this case you were perceived as the relentless bully, given the personal feedback from others reading the thread.
Generic said:
Nope. The damage was done. Can't blame the Face Chat forum or the Admins nor those that felt they were needlessly and relentlessly harassed.
And I one of yours.

Generic said:
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
'Scuse. You just said I didn't know what I was speaking about. Did you not?

Generic said:
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
It's clear to me that you didn't see that remark... no point in continuing.

Generic said:
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Sorry. I documented the entire tirade and all those who sent me PMs astounded by your posts. They notified the Admins...
Clearly you are in denial.
The Admins are Not the bullies.
#SettingtheRecordStraight

Generic said:
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Sorry. I documented the entire tirade and all those who sent me PMs astounded by your posts. They notified the Admins...
You are currently a bully. Which may be the reason that you are blocked on both my facebook and generally here. Which means you would not have seen any of my FB posts or anything where I was mentioned. Whereupon you are admitting that
You violated FB ToS. You violated that group's policies. And frankly, I think I'll go back to my best policy of just ignoring you, because you don't know what you are talking about.
Don't know what the purpose of your bullying was. If anything, you certainly reminded me why you are the only person on here that I have on ignore.
Bye

Generic said:
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Ah, someone reminded me... you wanted someone's PIN. It has nothing to do with that thread at all. Frankly, it wasn't even in my memory.

Generic said:
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
Generic said:
And I one of yours.
You are currently a bully. Which may be the reason that you are blocked on both my facebook and generally here. Which means you would not have seen any of my FB posts or anything where I was mentioned. Whereupon you are admitting that
You violated FB ToS. You violated that group's policies. And frankly, I think I'll go back to my best policy of just ignoring you, because you don't know what you are talking about.
Don't know what the purpose of your bullying was. If anything, you certainly reminded me why you are the only person on here that I have on ignore.
Bye
I violated no FB group policies. I did not bring up the subject of the thread or the admins here. I continued to have access to your posts as Poppa is also a member of the FB group. So I did see and do know.

Ok folks. I think we've beaten this dead horse long enough. Please let it go, block each other, and let's move on.

Ok folks. I think we've beaten this dead horse long enough. Please let it go, block each other, and let's move on..
Morticia said:
Ok folks. I think we've beaten this dead horse long enough. Please let it go, block each other, and let's move on.
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

Thanks Morticia for calling this.
This forum has enough of it's own drama from time to time. There is no reason for anger and frustration from another platform to be dragged over here.
I don't like to lock or delete threads, but I will be removing this one shortly because it serves no purpose to our mission here, desparages another group and does nothing but breed unneeded animosity.

This forum has enough of it's own drama from time to time. There is no reason for anger and frustration from another platform to be dragged over here.
I don't like to lock or delete threads, but I will be removing this one shortly because it serves no purpose to our mission here, desparages another group and does nothing but breed unneeded animosity..
Thank you!
Also, isn't it inappropriate for another member to privately disclose the identity of someone in this group to another?

I don't like to lock or delete threads, but I will be removing this one shortly because it serves no purpose to our mission here, desparages another group and does nothing but breed unneeded animosity..
Thank you!
Also, isn't it inappropriate for another member to privately disclose the identity of someone in this group to another?
Momma Smurf said:
Thank you!
Be careful throwing that particular stone. I have a guest who knows my forum name, remember?

Thank you!
Momma Smurf said:
Thank you!
Be careful throwing that particular stone. I have a guest who knows my forum name, remember?
We apologized openly, sincerely, and publicly for that on this very forum. We were relative newbies then and the guest was a sweet regular of yours. There was no deliberateness or maliciousness involved. Your user name just accidentally slipped out when he mentioned he stayed with you. Now we know better and would never dream of doing that again. These days everyone's privacy is of utmost importance. Folks on this forum should feel safe.
Though I did not cast stones at anyone in particular here...wondering if that person will apologize...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back