Facebook and your B&B

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HELP!!!!
I tried to set up a fan page but all I can get are friend pages...
Can anyone tell me how to set up a Fan page???.
I am with you! How the heck do you set up a fan page?
gillumhouse said:
You have to first set up a regular facebook page. You're supposed to use your real name & info for this. If you've gotten that far, let me know. Your fan page should be your inn name. The fan page is an adjunct to the facebook page and cannot exist on its own. No one needs to ever see your FB page, you can direct them only to the fan page.
Oh. I set up my B & B page first and then my personal page. Abberly told me how to correct my name on the B & B page this morning (well it DID say your real name) to the B & B name- I had 2 pages as me until this morning.
So since I have a B & B Name page how do I set up a fan page.

HELP!!!!
I tried to set up a fan page but all I can get are friend pages...
Can anyone tell me how to set up a Fan page???.
gillumhouse said:
You have to first set up a regular facebook page. You're supposed to use your real name & info for this. If you've gotten that far, let me know. Your fan page should be your inn name. The fan page is an adjunct to the facebook page and cannot exist on its own. No one needs to ever see your FB page, you can direct them only to the fan page.
Oh. I set up my B & B page first and then my personal page. Abberly told me how to correct my name on the B & B page this morning (well it DID say your real name) to the B & B name- I had 2 pages as me until this morning.
So since I have a B & B Name page how do I set up a fan page.
The fastest way to do this is to go to the Help Center and click on 'Facebook Pages'. And then How to Create a Facebook Page. Then How can I create a page. You'll need to click the 'click here' link in the answer.
That takes you to the page where you swear you are an authorized rep of the company.

Back