Facebook Changes that will impact your Blog Feeds to FB, Reveiws and Customized Landing Pages

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just found out that I can't set up facebook Fan pages to my twitter account only friend pages. what a pain!

just found out that I can't set up facebook Fan pages to my twitter account only friend pages. what a pain!.
just found out that I can't set up facebook Fan pages to my twitter account only friend pages. what a pain!
Do you mean feed to twitter from a facebook 'fan' page? You can do that as long as you are an administrator on the fan page.

Hmmmm....It's so durn confusing. I send Twitter updates from a couple FB pages I have set up...yet FB won't let me set up the app for our community library page...on which I am also an admin...Makes my head hurt some days.

I have yet to get one single referral or reservation from my Facebook page. Lots of people like us, but big whoop. It's a waste of time.

I have yet to get one single referral or reservation from my Facebook page. Lots of people like us, but big whoop. It's a waste of time..
Proud Texan said:
I have yet to get one single referral or reservation from my Facebook page.
Just curious, how do you know?
Harborfields said:
Proud Texan said:
I have yet to get one single referral or reservation from my Facebook page.
Just curious, how do you know?
I ask.

Back