Facebook discount ?

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hillbilly

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have a ?. Our property is already full for every weekend in November. During the week we are very slow. We have never posted a discount on our Facebook page before. We are thinking about doing this for our online friends to see if we can't generate some bookings. For those of you that have already tried this, how do you deal with the guests that have already made their reservation and are requesting the discount also?

On the offer you put 'For new reservations only'. If guests then call to complain, you decide if the grief is worth the money. If it is, you tell them 'that was for new reservations only, you had the opportunity to choose the exact room you wanted.' If not, guve them the discount, too.
If it's a midweek offer only you won't have too many to deal with, right?

That's kinda what I was thinking! I just really do not want to have any conflict with people!

Make it Sunday thru Thursday and there is no problem - unless they want to change from a weekend to a weekday - then you have an opening for a weekend person.

Back