Facebook follower

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
With this whole Facebook phenomena, and marketing by pouring our hearts out online, I know we sometimes get nervous. How much is TMI? How much is not enough? What photos? of the guests, of the grounds, of the sights of interest, of the rooms, of the breakfasts, etc etc.
I have a guest here who has followed us on Facebook, and she is super! She spoke to me this morning about how much Facebook made the choice for them to stay three nights here, vs at any other inn. Then she described how the inn IS how I describe it, the town IS how I describe, the porch, the breakfasts, the atmosphere, everything.
I am always nervous, as a follower on FB is almost like having a critic stay with you...they WILL notice things others may not.
So I am super happy to find she loved everything and took tons of photos and plans to boast about her stay on FB to her people. They hiked to a cascading waterfall (roaring with all this rain) and are doing so many things I share on SOCIAL MEDIA! So that makes me a proud inn-mama-marketer for sure!
thumbs_up.gif

We're in the people business.

Joey Bloggs said:
I have a guest here who has followed us on Facebook...she loved everything and took tons of photos and plans to boast about her stay on FB to her people.
You don't have a follower, you have a groupie! :)

Joey Bloggs said:
I have a guest here who has followed us on Facebook...she loved everything and took tons of photos and plans to boast about her stay on FB to her people.
You don't have a follower, you have a groupie! :).
Arkansawyer said:
Gee thanks. If you saw me read what you wrote you would have seen my best Dame Edna, face like this:
lrg_Dame%20Edna%20Ev.jpg

She got home and wrote us an awesome review! I am so glad it was just like I portrayed. I love guests who love what we do, and enjoy themselves.
Guests from TX yesterday complained about no signage on the BRP. (That is what is UNIQUE about it, there are very small Mile Post markers about yeah high, and that is it for 469 miles, no stops and no signs makes it America's Favorite Road).

Joey Bloggs said:
Arkansawyer said:
Gee thanks. If you saw me read what you wrote you would have seen my best Dame Edna, face like this:
lrg_Dame%20Edna%20Ev.jpg

Joey Bloggs said:
Arkansawyer said:
Gee thanks. If you saw me read what you wrote you would have seen my best Dame Edna face...
I almost put stalker, but went with groupie! ;-)
So glad it went so well. Now put on that Dame Edna smile!

Joey Bloggs said:
Arkansawyer said:
lrg_Dame%20Edna%20Ev.jpg

Joey Bloggs said:
Arkansawyer said:
Gee thanks. If you saw me read what you wrote you would have seen my best Dame Edna face...
Arkansawyer said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Arkansawyer said:
I no sooner wrote that then a room for tonight ambled in. I am hoping for Stepfords, let's just put it that way. I never understand how people can walk into a place, to someone they don't know, and look like a truck ran over their face. I need to be around some cheerfulness tonight! :)

Back