Facebook Page redesign: 10 things admins should do RIGHT NOW.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Facebook Page redesign: 10 things admins should do RIGHT NOW.[/h3][/COLOR]
[COLOR= rgb(68, 68, 68)]
[/COLOR]

I went to my FB business page, but did not see any 'upgrade' option. What gives?.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
I went to my FB business page, but did not see any 'upgrade' option. What gives?
Your facebook page looks like it has already been upgraded to the new format. Are you the only admin? They did allow some people to beta test it for awhile.

Interesting I just saw THIS forum with link, on a FB post for the new look for business pages. It was not posted by an innkeeper btw, a vendor.

I went to my FB business page, but did not see any 'upgrade' option. What gives?.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
I went to my FB business page, but did not see any 'upgrade' option. What gives?
You have already been a business you stinker! Wish I had that a long time ago. I had one linked to my main page only, but it is ONLY going to get better from here on out...
Nice to be able to actually classify our page as something, ie tourism. YES!

I did most of these for a page that I administer. I have to go look at those tabs again though. Seems like my page got updated automatically?

Back