Facebook Question

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendydk

Reaction score
As a Facebook newbie, I have a question for you veterans.
On my Michigan Inn Guide Blog, opentracker has logged several dozen click throughs in the last two days to a blog story I posted 11/28 about the snow Michigan is expecting this year according to the Farmers Alm. Now, the click throughs are coming from all around the country, and all show facebook as the referrer. When I click on the referring link, it just goes right to my facebook login, and one I login, right to my blog page with the story on it.
How would anyone on facebook see that story to click through to my blog when I've posted nothing about it on Facebook?
AAAHHH! Frustrating not to be able to figure that out, but would like to harness the exposure if possible.

Do you allow comments? Or trackbacks? Or RSS feeds? Perhaps someone read the blog and posted it to their FB page with a link to your blog.

Alibi is probably right, if you have a "share" on your blog anyone that reads it can "share" to facebook and after that its all she wrote cause then whomever shared it their friends shared it and so on....isn't that good though?

It is good, I just wanted to see who shared it, or how it all came about...since it really attracted alot of attention to the blog.

Back