Facebook 'why does this happen' question

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alibi Ike

Reaction score
Just tried to put a link on FB to one of my packages. The text that showed up and the photo it pulled are not even on my page. Any more. They are old photos/text from 2 years ago. Why is that happening?

Is yours a personal site or a business site? I see your picture and your name with it but the link is to your inn's name. That confuses me. Sorry I don't have a clue why it pulled an old photo. I can hardy understand most stuff about Facebook
embaressed_smile.gif

Is yours a personal site or a business site? I see your picture and your name with it but the link is to your inn's name. That confuses me. Sorry I don't have a clue why it pulled an old photo. I can hardy understand most stuff about Facebook
embaressed_smile.gif
I have a personal page and a biz page. If you're seeing my pic, that's my page. But, yes, my page has the inn address and inn email. There is a whole other page with just inn stuff.

embaressed_smile.gif
I have a personal page and a biz page. If you're seeing my pic, that's my page. But, yes, my page has the inn address and inn email. There is a whole other page with just inn stuff.
I did a search for your inn name and nothing came up :-( But I just now did it again and the inn showed up :) Go figure???

embaressed_smile.gif
I did a search for your inn name and nothing came up :-( But I just now did it again and the inn showed up :) Go figure???
The same thing happens to me. Sometimes it shows up and sometimes it doesn't. I don't get it, either.

Another of my peeps said their picture just changed out of the blue and they could not figure it out. Facebook must be doings some changes and it is affecting some profiles is all I can figure.

Back