Fact of Life!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hah... that's a good one. Very fitting for the way this day has gone too.
We were 45 minutes into a 4.5 hour drive to go see my inlaws for the weekend when we had a collision. DW, Bwirt and the Lab are all okay but the Subaru is probably totaled (and after seeing the condition of the other car...I have new found respect for my Subaru for keeping us safe. DW is beating herself up as though it could have been her fault, even though it probably wasn't.
Heck of a way to get out of visiting my inlaws huh? ;)

We were 45 minutes into a 4.5 hour drive to go see my inlaws for the weekend when we had a collision. DW, Bwirt and the Lab are all okay but the Subaru is probably totaled (and after seeing the condition of the other car...I have new found respect for my Subaru for keeping us safe. DW is beating herself up as though it could have been her fault, even though it probably wasn't.
Heck of a way to get out of visiting my inlaws huh? ;).
Yikes, glad to hear you are all ok Swirt, that is so scary.

OMG, thank goodness you're all okay ... and with Bwirt in the car, I bet you were all pretty shaken. My DH swears by Subaru for safety.

It was pretty startling...but the experience kind of shakes you up and reminds you what is important and to not sweat the trivial stuff.

Oh Swirt, thank goodness you're all safe. Nothing is more important than the ones you love. NOTHING

It was pretty startling...but the experience kind of shakes you up and reminds you what is important and to not sweat the trivial stuff..
And even with that you took time to tell me about my "problem"? You are a wonder!
Glad all the important ones are safe. Cars are replacable. Glad your Guardian Angels were on the job. Sounds as if you had them working overtime!

Ah yes, a bit of creative avoidance.
Glad to hear you're all okay. Sounds like time for a new Subie...

It was pretty startling...but the experience kind of shakes you up and reminds you what is important and to not sweat the trivial stuff..
thumbs_up.gif

Glad you are okay. We noticed on the weather the last few days you've been getting quite a bit of snow. It's always treacherous even when you're used to it.

Wow that is beyond scary! Take care!
RIki

Oh my! Hope everyone is ok today (no delayed pains, etc).

Oh My, I just read this entire thread!!! Sorry to hear about the accident. When I see all that lake effect snow up there, I was thinking about you and hoping all of you are ok. Glad to hear you are!!!

A little late getting caught up. Glad to hear you are all okay. Have to vouch for the Subaru. I have an Outback and it can't be beat for snow and mountain driving.

Glad you are all okay...that's scary! It really is amazing how things like that make you realize what IS important and what isn't. I bet you hug your wife and baby a little more tightly now, don't you?

Back