Fall photo that has gone crazy with likes!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baygirl

Reaction score
Wanted to share with all of you the photo I posted that has gone crazy on our FB page. Up to 950 likes so far and 44 shared, plus we've gained 30 new fans! I truly am at awe over this one. The numbers just keep going up.

thumbs_up.gif
gorgeous

WOW! that is a Postcard picture-good for you! how bout printing and then putting it on a nice picture frame and place it in your B&B>? maybe for sale>?just a thought

Nooooooooooooooooo. The leaves can't be changing already, we don't arrive until the 15th.
For heavens sakes, you're B&B owners, surely you can do something simple for your guests like make sure the leaves don't fall off the trees until we get there. Sheeeesh!!! t r i p a d .........

Nooooooooooooooooo. The leaves can't be changing already, we don't arrive until the 15th.
For heavens sakes, you're B&B owners, surely you can do something simple for your guests like make sure the leaves don't fall off the trees until we get there. Sheeeesh!!! t r i p a d ..........
thumbs_up.gif

WOW! that is a Postcard picture-good for you! how bout printing and then putting it on a nice picture frame and place it in your B&B>? maybe for sale>?just a thought.
I have thought of making a print and framing it. Didn't think about the selling part of it. I may just give it a try. As of this morning that pic got over 2200 likes and 150 shares. LOL

For heavens sakes, you're B&B owners, surely you can do something simple for your guests like make sure the leaves don't fall off the trees until we get there. Sheeeesh!!! t r i p a d ..........
Highlands John said:
For heavens sakes, you're B&B owners, surely you can do something simple for your guests like make sure the leaves don't fall off the trees until we get there. Sheeeesh!!! t r i p a d .........
HJ I warned ya, you need to head south...middle to end of October on the Blue Ridge Parkway dude!
Check out PRIMLAND just down the road from us at Meadows of Dan.

Don't know where you are headed..but we are not at peak until around the 3rd week of Oct on Skyline Drive, VA.

Don't know where you are headed..but we are not at peak until around the 3rd week of Oct on Skyline Drive, VA.
EmptyNest said:
I know where they're headed. :smile:

EmptyNest said:
lightbulb.gif
got it.

EmptyNest said:
Madeleine said:
EmptyNest said:
wink_smile.gif

Highlands John said:
HJ I warned ya, you need to head south...middle to end of October on the Blue Ridge Parkway dude!
Joey Bloggs said:
Highlands John said:
Sorry, heading the other direction

Highlands John said:
Joey Bloggs said:
Highlands John said:
Sorry, heading the other direction
And I know you'll have a great time when you get there.

Photo taken out my office window just now in Blue Ridge, GA. You can see there's still plenty of green out there. This is my first season in a leaf-changing region, so I'm not really sure what to expect...
10-11-12%20051.jpg

Back