Fall Photos 2009

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
Please post your fall photos for the year - we all love to see what is happenin' in your neck of the woods!!! Thank you in advance.
[SIZE=14.0pt]October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.
~George Cooper, "October's Party"
[/SIZE]
lrg_Leaves2009.JPG

Shot this one on the way to the day job yesterday.
PP3.jpg

I do miss the Fall, just a little, from when I lived in Ohio. Here (Miami), a palm tree and a white sandy beach in October is just like a palm tree and a white sandy beach in January or February (and March, and April, and....). Oh well, I wouldn't move back to Ohio after living here. So, I'll have to live vicariously through your Fall photos...keep 'em coming!

I haven't taken any photos of next year yet ;-)
Joe changed it....I haven't taken any photos of this year yet either. :-(

PP3.jpg
I LOVE the Colorado red rocks. Looks like near Garden of the Gods? Is that Pike's Peak?
Yes and yes! My PC cuts off some of the pic to the right. If you right click and go to view image you can see the whole shot including the Kissing Camels formation.

PP3.jpg
I LOVE the Colorado red rocks. Looks like near Garden of the Gods? Is that Pike's Peak?
Yes and yes! My PC cuts off some of the pic to the right. If you right click and go to view image you can see the whole shot including the Kissing Camels formation.
rrh said:
stretch/expand your browser on the right, it'll fit. (unless you are using a mini pc or phone)

PP3.jpg
Love it! I remember it well....we lived in Denver for 8 years and went down to the Springs often. I miss the big sky out West!

I had to memorize that as a kid. My poor mother can quote it from heart, sometimes better than I can.
localcolor.JPG

IMG_4119.jpg

We're just getting started with the fall color around here... Looking up our driveway at the house
IMG_4111.jpg
the front yard
IMG_4112.jpg
My favorite tree
IMG_4105.jpg
looking out our backyard
IMG_4107.jpg
backyard
IMG_4109.jpg
Front door
IMG_4115.jpg
Neighbor's pasture across the street

Keep em coming! Lovely shots everyone.
We are not even close to peak yet, so will have to wait a few more weeks to post anything.

"Beneath an autumn sky, grateful hearts gather to share the blessings of this beautiful life."
Fall.jpg

IMG_4119.jpg

We're just getting started with the fall color around here... Looking up our driveway at the house
IMG_4111.jpg
the front yard
IMG_4112.jpg
My favorite tree
IMG_4105.jpg
looking out our backyard
IMG_4107.jpg
backyard
IMG_4109.jpg
Front door
IMG_4115.jpg
Neighbor's pasture across the street.
Beautiful! I need to get some punkin's for the front porches!

Keep em coming! Lovely shots everyone.
We are not even close to peak yet, so will have to wait a few more weeks to post anything..
Lovely, though I am dubious about getting any good shots here this fall. Everything turned brown and dried up and now after the snow on the mts...I think things are just going to drop around here.:-(

Back