Fall photos for 2013

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok..so after the storm today.. I got some nice pics I think. Here are a couple.
001.jpg

007.jpg

Yesterday was so beautiful - even on a gray day - that I told DH this morning we were going to go for a drive TODAY! Tomorrow would not do as rain was expected tonight (and we got the rain). We retraced the route I took Monday and came home the route I used to return home yesterday. It was gray - very little sun yet it was glorious! This was thru a dirty windshield at about 40 mph!!
GillumHouseRt50turn.JPG

This one is from a bridge crossing the Cheat River. We actually had NO ONE behind us and could stop for a few seconds!
EmailGillumHouseRte50frombridge.jpg

UPDATE: After the "railroad train" than went through in the wee hours this morning (that is what the wind & rain sounded like) we drove around this area expecting to see totally bare trees. they are still beautiful. Did not have my camera with unfortunately.

We have only one room booked in tonight, y'all are missing the best time of the year here in Virginia~ you are invited to come and visit us (2 nights avail to any innmates)
Check it out, I just took these images Nov 2, 2013 out front! No photoshopping, from camera to facebook then twitter then google + then pinterest:
Click here and then click here and you can even click here (pls do us a favor and REPIN these, thnx)
And our guests heading off on a local mountain tour...

Wow! Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
We've had a beautiful fall here as well. Such an extravagant farewell to summer!

We just got back from a WVU/Ole Miss Rifle Match. The leaves are glorious - even after the rain and wind that went through here. The sun even tried to come through but the leaves were so beautiful it was not needed to make them beautiful - it would only have heightened the beauty.
DH has been coaching out high school NJROTC for 15 years now. This is the first time the Commander and his assistant took the rifle team to a WVU match. I took my handicam and videoed some of the match so the kids can study positions and stances for standing, sitting, and prone. A girl on the WVU team is from Germany (I was in her home area on 2011) and she scored 599 (out of 600) with 39X. It was awesome to watch them.

GORGEOUS DAY for our Sports Car Club Drive! Here are just a few. At Shenandoah State Park on the way home. So..sun was not at the best angle.
157.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg

GORGEOUS DAY for our Sports Car Club Drive! Here are just a few. At Shenandoah State Park on the way home. So..sun was not at the best angle.
157.jpg

161.jpg

163.jpg

175.jpg

176.jpg
An amazing river the Shenandoah...beautiful photos!

fall%20colors.jpg

fall%20colors2.jpg

This seems to be a late fall for us. On my trip last week the colors through PA and New England were out to greet us. I see lots of leaf raking in my future
wink_smile.gif

fall%20colors.jpg

fall%20colors2.jpg

This seems to be a late fall for us. On my trip last week the colors through PA and New England were out to greet us. I see lots of leaf raking in my future
wink_smile.gif
Innkeep said:
fall%20colors.jpg

fall%20colors2.jpg

wink_smile.gif
Sweet!
Leaf litter is great for your yard and lawn though!

fall%20colors.jpg

fall%20colors2.jpg

wink_smile.gif
Innkeep said:
fall%20colors.jpg

fall%20colors2.jpg

wink_smile.gif
Sweet!
Joey Bloggs said:
Innkeep said:
fall%20colors.jpg

fall%20colors2.jpg

wink_smile.gif
Sweet!
We used the mower to mulch them

Even Arkansas is having a colorful fall this year!
529439_10202220271805515_2131818156_n.jpg

Back