Famous Guest!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YellowSocks

Reaction score
Well, I've not heard of him before, but he has a Wikipedia entry! (poet & publisher)
Just found out there's going to be another with him, but didn't catch the name. I think I'm going to have three published authors/editors here tonight! Yay!
=)
Kk.

Wow! Let us know how breakfast goes. Could be interesting!

We've had one famous guest, a news reporter for NBC. Turns out my mom absolutely loves this guy, and tunes to him everynight.
So, I asked his wife if she thought he would mind saying hello to my mom, and she said, "of course, he would love it"
So, I called my mom, and she was so excited. So the news reporter got on the phone and said "Hi, ........". My mom couldn't be more excited. She still talks about it.

It's for a Master in Fine Arts program, and they are visiting lecturers. As far as I can tell both/all are from Chatham University (PA).
Like I said, not so famous I've heard of them, but still very cool for an English major like me!
=)
Kk.

That's always fun! We had some artists here & they were really wonderful. One of them sent me a thank you note that was her original art work. Her art is in a gallery in Manhatten :)

So, was there witty conversation at the breakfast table?

So, was there witty conversation at the breakfast table?.
Witty enough, I guess. They were more on the editing/publishing than the writing side. We had a nice talk. I mentioned nanowrimo since if I didn't dh probably would. One had heard of it but not done it, the others weren't sure about the quantity over quality concept.
The fourth (the spouse) wasn't a writer but knew a little about self-publishing, which led to an interesting conversation about what route I should take once I write my cookbook. Turns out the one editor (who edits a once a year collection of short stories) sends her book to be printed at a publisher that specializes in cookbooks. The upshot of the conversation is that technology has completely changed the printing scene... you can self-publish and/or do this thing where the book is only printed when it's ordered through Amazon, or print 100 of a book... lots of options nowadays.
We also talked about teaching English and writing, about teenagers, about Tennyson and Dickens... gosh, it all sounds witty when I put it that way!
=)
Kk.

Witty enough, I guess. They were more on the editing/publishing than the writing side. We had a nice talk. I mentioned nanowrimo since if I didn't dh probably would. One had heard of it but not done it, the others weren't sure about the quantity over quality concept.
The fourth (the spouse) wasn't a writer but knew a little about self-publishing, which led to an interesting conversation about what route I should take once I write my cookbook. Turns out the one editor (who edits a once a year collection of short stories) sends her book to be printed at a publisher that specializes in cookbooks. The upshot of the conversation is that technology has completely changed the printing scene... you can self-publish and/or do this thing where the book is only printed when it's ordered through Amazon, or print 100 of a book... lots of options nowadays.
We also talked about teaching English and writing, about teenagers, about Tennyson and Dickens... gosh, it all sounds witty when I put it that way!
=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
I mentioned nanowrimo since if I didn't dh probably would. One had heard of it but not done it, the others weren't sure about the quantity over quality concept.
=)
Kk.
Elitists!
regular_smile.gif
They missed the point of hundreds of thousands of people all over the world WRITING.

=)
Kk.
YellowSocks said:
I mentioned nanowrimo since if I didn't dh probably would. One had heard of it but not done it, the others weren't sure about the quantity over quality concept.
=)
Kk.
Elitists!
regular_smile.gif
They missed the point of hundreds of thousands of people all over the world WRITING.
Oh yes, definitely elitists, but pleasant enough company, and another link to the university.
=)
Kk.

Finden Sie die neuste Brautkleider 2012, brautmoden 2012 für Ihre Traum Brautkleid. Custom Brautkleid design nach dem Foto.In Bezug auf die Schaffung Zuschläge für jede Trauung, wünscht sich eine Frau nichts als ideal. Da alle von den Augen nehmen die Braut zu sein, ist es nicht wirklich ausschließlich Ihrer Kleidung, die am Ende sollte sein erstaunlich; diese Schuhe müssen betonen Ihre Tracht ebenfalls. Männer und Frauen im Allgemeinen davon ausgehen, dass die Auswahl der besten Ehe Schuhe oder Stiefel wird wirklich ärgerlich. Dennoch ist die Aufgabe nicht so schwer bardress , vor allem, weil es scheint brautkleider günstig große größen schwangere brautmode , insbesondere wenn Sie eine Vorstellung von den verschiedenen Aspekten, die als, bevor Sie eine endgültige Auswahl angesehen werden sollten wurden. Zwei der wichtigsten Aspekte sind Komfort und Bequemlichkeit und auch Kleidung.
Die das erste, was Sie denken müssen wäre der "Wohlfühlfaktor" werden. Staying deines Sohnes Braut, haben Sie viel auf das große Ereignis zu tun. Aus Sentiment Unternehmen mit brautjungfernkleider online shop brautjungfernkleider online shop, von denen Tanz mit Ihrer Königlichen Prinzen Verführerisch ballkleid abendkleid , brautmode für große größen könnten Sie eventuell auf Ihrem ft oft sein. Deshalb müssen Sie zum Joggen in Ihre Schuhe und Stiefel im Gegensatz Prozess nur noch tragen sie rund um die Hochzeit der ersten Zeit. Darüber hinaus müssen Sie die Rückfuß Höhepunkt der Trauung Schuhe und Stiefel zu betrachten. Bei der Analyse, ob in den Fersen, um Ihre Ehe Kleid, sollten Sie eine ganze Reihe Fragen zu stellen. Zum Beispiel kurze brautmode kurze brautmode: ballkleid günstig "Bin Wir bei Leichtigkeit, mit der vom Hunde? In." Will High-Heels passen die Hochzeit Kleid? Inches "Was über die Höhe der Bräutigam?"
Dann gibt es die Schwierigkeit der Materialauswahl. A Seide gefüllte Bettdecken und auch Seide sind in der Regel Favorit für Ehe Schuhe vorgesehen. Die beiden Baumwolle und Satin könnten, indem Sie einfach für Farbe vorbereitet online abendkleider shop online abendkleider shop, obwohl satin ist oft nachsichtiger mit unschönen Flecken entlang mit Farbstreifen. Während satin ins Spiel kommt, irgendeine Art von matte Ende (auch als "boca satin" genannt), kann sie haben eine viel glänzender Optik als Baumwolle. Silk subtile flach zu erreichen stellt eine organische Anmutung im Vergleich mit Satin.
Denken Sie daran abendkleider günstig abendkleider günstig, Schuhe eine wichtige Bereich der kompletten Kleidung. Unabhängig davon, ob Sie sich für Ballerina Schuhe oder Sandalen Brautjungfer Schuhe gehen, sollten die Schuhe passen sich sehr gut mit Ihrem Aussehen, senden Sie Ihre persönlichen Geschmack zusätzlich. Sollten Sie während der Untersuchung der vielfältigen Möglichkeiten clever und bewusst sein, Besonderheiten, wirst du absolut am Ende mit die beste Wahl um Trauung Schuhe und Stiefel.
brautkleid online shop

Back