Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson Pass Away

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendydk

Reaction score
How very sad. I saw Farrah's documentary recently and is was just so freakin' sad. I know Ryan O'Neal wanted to marry her, and she had just accepted his proposal.
And while I was never a fan of Michael Jackson, he's way too young to have a heart attack.

I was a fan of her ever since I was a child growing up with " Charlie's Angels"

Yup, was on our 7pm news just now. Found not breathing at home, heart attack.

CNN reports that at this point it's rumor. 6:03 Central Time.
Proud Texan said:
CNN reports that at this point it's rumor. 6:03 Central Time
No they've confirmed it. Hundreds of fans at the hospital with the Jackson Family arriving...on the news just now.
50 is awfully young...I wonder if it was drug induced... Sad at any rate. They said he was going to launch his come back tour from London starting July 10th and running thru 2010.

i was somewhat a fan of both - farrah in 'the burning bed' and michael's music and dance. strange day ... are you superstitious about deaths in 3's?
edited .... i was wondering if there would be a 3rd celebrity death when someone reminded me about ed mcmahon. so i guess there's the 3.

How do you think Ryan feels? She refused to marry him for all those years. Now she finally says yes, and then dies.

i was somewhat a fan of both - farrah in 'the burning bed' and michael's music and dance. strange day ... are you superstitious about deaths in 3's?
edited .... i was wondering if there would be a 3rd celebrity death when someone reminded me about ed mcmahon. so i guess there's the 3..
seashanty said:
edited .... i was wondering if there would be a 3rd celebrity death when someone reminded me about ed mcmahon. so i guess there's the 3.
My Father in Law died the same week my Brother in Law's Dad died and my good friends Dad died......2 from Prostate cancer and 1 died in his sleep....
I too had forgotten about Ed McMahon's death

edited .... i was wondering if there would be a 3rd celebrity death when someone reminded me about ed mcmahon. so i guess there's the 3..
seashanty said:
4 if you count David Carradine

Back