Father's Day Contest

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a nice idea. I like picture #1 ... I am also really partial to sepia tones and black and white for sentimental photos.

I don't want to take away from a real guest winning the contest but I like the sepia-toned pic. #1 I think it is.

ok, I'm going to be the odd one and pick #4. Your dad is the focus of every picture already. In #4 you are accentuating the beautiful nature around you. Dad's still your focal point, but you've really brought the beautiful scenery to life making it seem like that walk was even that much more special.
my 2 cents =)

ok, I'm going to be the odd one and pick #4. Your dad is the focus of every picture already. In #4 you are accentuating the beautiful nature around you. Dad's still your focal point, but you've really brought the beautiful scenery to life making it seem like that walk was even that much more special.
my 2 cents =).
K9 said:
Dad's still your focal point, but you've really brought the beautiful scenery to life making it seem like that walk was even that much more special.
Those are good thoughts. On first go through I was a number 1 fan, but considering who the gift recipient is, I think highlighting trees for him may make it more special, rather than making him the star of the show.

I like #2 because it seemed the most "natural" lighting of walking in the woods to me. Super idea for a promotion!!
thumbs_up.gif

I was actually looking for an inimitable present for my dad when I came across this article. And to tell you honestly, I love all those photos, though, you just changed the filter effects but it’s all good. I would love to choose photo no. 4 because it really caught my attention; it’s lively and showed the essence of the picture. No need for editing. By the way, thank you for sharing this with us. I guess I know now, what I’m going to give to my dad this coming Father's Day.

Back