Faulty Towers reference

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penelope

Reaction score
This was posted on B&B Team's website under the Wants/Needs Section.
It gave me a chuckle.
Basil needs Sybil LADY/man, to run exclusive B&B in stunning riverside 16th century manor near Canterbury, ENGLAND, comprising seven magnificent 4 poster en-suite bedrooms. Grand opening February/March 2011. Like Sybil very experienced in all aspects of hotel and bar management etc and believes in excellent customer service. This is a hands on position, which needs a happy funny person who loves people. May Live in if wished. With a beautiful bedroom and amazing bathroom and large shower. This is a full time or part time position. Phone Peter on 01227 830208 or 07923413944. Many thanks.. my email is [email protected] (12-14-10)

THAT is hilarious! I'd love to be Sybil for them...but really Sybil, not Polly which I do agree sounds like what they are hoping to get.

THAT is hilarious! I'd love to be Sybil for them...but really Sybil, not Polly which I do agree sounds like what they are hoping to get..
I, too, would love to be Sybil. Oh, there are days I would love to be Sybil.

I've sent them my website - told them I'd be interested in helping them out until they find that perfect person...will keep you all posted!

Key word "FUNNY" person very experienced in all aspects of hotel and bar management...
Imagine working with funny people, instead of the oh so serious, there would be much laughter!

Back