Favorite Cookie

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip cookies... it the urban myth recipe that has been floating around the 'net for years. But it makes a lot and is tasty. I also love the almond horn cookies from Italian bakeries (Vaccaro's in Baltimore... to die for!!) crispy outside with lots of sliced almonds and a soft inside made with marzipan..
OMG...You know Vaccaro's in Baltimore??? Did you know that you can buy their stuff online?? We LOVE that place...always went there after a show in Baltimore. The best gelato!! And cannolis, cookies, etc. YUM, Yum, yum
tounge_smile.gif

We moved here from Parkville, MD and went to Vaccaro's often. Also, there's one in Union Station, in DC - Jim would stop by there sometimes and bring cookies home.. He commuted from Parkville (north of Baltimore) to DC daily.
I'd like to try to make the almond horns sometime.
We lived in Ellicott City for 8 years. I bet your dh likes his commute now :)

It would be a triple chocolate cookie for me. Made some the other day and our guests thought I was the greatest. Warm from the oven. :) It was hard only having the two I had and not having more.
I am the same, I bake I eat. (grin)
Cathy

doh, hit the save button twice. Not very patient when tired, sorry

Back