Favorite guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
My favorite guests are here, they are the NASCAR fans. Twice per annum, spring and fall we have the race and have people who are over the moon to be here. For those regular guests we have who arrive as Stepfords after a 2 hour drive, these guests drive 10-12 hours and arrive with a smile. Happy exhaustion.
(For anyone who watches NASCAR - ahem, CL) We have one room here who is connected to Martin Truex JR and will be in the pits on Sunday, and one just checked in wearing a uniform who works on the RCR Truck team, and lo and behold guess who is driving his truck tomorrow? My Harvick.
heart.gif
)
Our Canadians arrived and between eh's we figured their drive was the furthest so far, Florida checks in tomorrow, they may have them beat.
Last year we had Singapore and Australia, you may recall as he flew into Boston and thought it was a half day drive to get here (wrong!)
So this is a weekend I always look forward to. This morning I was able to get good tips from a professional photog from NY. The funny part was I said I am in the market for a wide angle lens to retake my room photos (but dang they are $800 used!) I said that people check in and comment "This is not the same quilt as in the photo?" And so just today, a couple checked in and thought they had the wrong room she said and I quote "I thought the quilt had a lot of reds in it?" Yes it did. This is a different quilt, I told her. TOO FUNNY! He thought it absurd that someone would think the same quilt is always on the bed (and even said eww that would be gross), or that you don't go and retake room photos all the time...yeah...

It is about time you got a weekend of JOY personified. Congratulations.

Have a great weekend! Just this morning I was so happy because the guests here last night were a perfect fit for us. Amazing how it can change in an instant!

A guest checked out today, was here visiting friends. This afternoon the doorbell rang and I thought it was my 1st check ins. No they were the 'friends' wanting to see our rooms so they could 'chat' them up to their kids in hopes they will stay here instead of a stinky hotel over Thanksgiving!!!
This is what it takes for me to get locals to know I am here (no lets not get started on this). So these are my FAVORITE guests, thosethat send me more!!!

Harvick has led 202 or 204 laps so far, our guest is the Engineer for the #2 truck. Will have to put up a congrats sign if this continues!
I JUST SAW OUR GUEST ON TV! Standing behind Harvick in the winner's circle! I showed the girls, they hadn't seen him yet as he left early this morning. I am putting a sign up now...

Harvick has led 202 or 204 laps so far, our guest is the Engineer for the #2 truck. Will have to put up a congrats sign if this continues!
I JUST SAW OUR GUEST ON TV! Standing behind Harvick in the winner's circle! I showed the girls, they hadn't seen him yet as he left early this morning. I am putting a sign up now....
OH that is too cool. Not watching the race today..but will be tomorrow. Yes get out a sign for them :) LOVE IT!

I have enjoyed all but one guest. It is the best part of having an Inn!
wink_smile.gif

My kids' favorites guests... the ones that bring them gifts!
=)
Kk.

Back