Favorite Guests

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JunieBJones (JBJ)

Reaction score
I was just having a look for the latest cd from one of my all time favorite guests who happens to convert all non opera lovers to opera in his wake.
He sings/speaks 5 languages. This has been one of the highlights of being in this business for me so far.
Here is a youtube video of a Phantom Song if interested.
I tried to paste it in.

MARIO FRANGOULIS BUONGIORNO PRINCIPESSA - translation "Life is Beautiful"
Women in the audience of thousands had tears flowing on this song. Yes he is indeed a greek god. He kissed us over and over and sang to us from stage. WHY? Because he stayed here and knew us in the audience (not at the Acropolis, in our nearby city) TURN THE SPEAKERS UP!

I shiver, I blush, I swoon.......
heart.gif

That was just beautiful. I have had a few cool guests as well. One was Patti LuPone who stayed with me one night. She is a singer and actress.

That was just beautiful. I have had a few cool guests as well. One was Patti LuPone who stayed with me one night. She is a singer and actress..
oceans said:
That was just beautiful. I have had a few cool guests as well. One was Patti LuPone who stayed with me one night. She is a singer and actress.
Ooooo...Evita!

Our most famous guest was the motorcycle Grand National Champion. However, bless his wonderful heart, the News Director at the talk radio station I listen to opened both the 8:30 (usual host was ill so he filled in) and 9 am programs (his show) with thanking us for the wonderful Thanksgiving meal and conversation. He also said we sent him home with enough food for the last 3 days! Local advertising for my inn (which he ALWAYS names) and my city which he also mentions.

Back