Firefox Browser

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aieechihuahua

Reaction score
This is for anyone using the latest updated version of Firefox for their browser. Since I have been experiencing some nasty problems lately, and found nothing on Google about it, I went to the Firefox website and found there are many, many people experiencing problems with this latest version that came out this month, both mac and windoze users. Problems like:
browser crashing
browser loading windows at dial up speed
freezing
not being able to quit
tabs not working
right click not working - and the list goes on... so if you thought your computer was messed up and you are using Firefox 3.5 or 3.5.2 you may want to go back to the older version before anything else. Here is the link to their forum on the subject.

Thanks. my computer just asked me if I wanted to upgrade....I guess I don't:-( I didn't click on ok thankfully.

Thanks. my computer just asked me if I wanted to upgrade....I guess I don't:-( I didn't click on ok thankfully..
Lucky you! I will never automatically upgrade again untill the bugs have had a chance to present themselves in that forum of users. I am so glad you have been spared.

I upgraded....no problems yet!.
I am glad for you too! My experience in "help" forums is that you really only hear from the people who do have trouble, not the ones that or doing ok. If you have the time to report in one of the threads on the subject that you are NOT experiencing trouble with Firefox 3.5.2 and mention the system you are using and any Firefox add ons if you have them, that can help the developers come up with a fix.
Swirt! Is Firefox still open-source software?

Ugh. I upgraded and have been experiencing the tab key issues, and my arrow and pge up/down keys aren't working right either. So annoying. At least I know it's not me.

Thanks. my computer just asked me if I wanted to upgrade....I guess I don't:-( I didn't click on ok thankfully..
catlady said:
Thanks. my computer just asked me if I wanted to upgrade....I guess I don't:-( I didn't click on ok thankfully.
I keep getting the message so I will ignore it.

CHROME BAYYYYYYBEE!.
Stop your gloating! No Mac Chrome yet!
cry_smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up I will not update for a while & will pass the word to the rest of the family.

Thanks for the heads up I will not update for a while & will pass the word to the rest of the family..
I have been using Chrome for a few months ( since IE8 gave me so much grief) Easy & clean
BBBBoB

Back