First time ever!

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBloggs

Reaction score
The entire houseful of guests ate every bite of breakfast! We had no special diets, no vegetarians, everyone had the same thing. All different ages...all different walks of life.
They do have ONE thing in common however, they are not here because they have to be, ie graduation, wedding to attend, business, etc they are here because they want to be.

Be sure to take note of their collar colors.

And sopping up every last drop of the experience. That is a houseful of what we all want.
thumbs_up.gif

One couple told me it was their first B&B experience, and they live in Asheville NC and so know people who own B&B's...they loved it and will be back for some live music next time. (Asheville for those not in the east is a mecca of B&B's in the NC mountains)
The honeymooners...(btw I went out to the table and said to them all "Can someone go and knock on the honeymooners door for me, they are not here, I don't understand why?" and they all went HUH! Then I laughed. said I am kidding. They came in from the cottage to tell us how much they loved everything. They didn't have to, their room was payed for as a wedding gift. It was very nice.
This is so nice after having "MRS" Ratty from Wind in the Willows this week complain that people were talking to her at dinner, and how they wanted to be left alone. (They heard their accents, so they wanted to talk to them) no harm done...but she was put off by it.
thumbs_down.gif
I am not really sure what I am supposed to say to that. Sorry people were interested in talking to you?

Be sure to take note of their collar colors..
Arkansawyer said:
What is REALLY funny about that is DH said when he was involved in motorcycle racing, every member of the Pit Crew was REQUIRED to wear white! That is how they knew who belonged in the pits. Skews all the figures for that survey doesn't it.

Be sure to take note of their collar colors..
Arkansawyer said:
What is REALLY funny about that is DH said when he was involved in motorcycle racing, every member of the Pit Crew was REQUIRED to wear white! That is how they knew who belonged in the pits. Skews all the figures for that survey doesn't it.
plus are you telling me a lot of web site and internet moguls wear shirts when working? I doubt it!

Back