Fluffy Robes

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sandynn

Reaction score
Does anyone use those fluffy robes. I have one my self and love it so much. It washes perfect and dries so quick and is so comfy to wear. What about this for guests. I have bought these for my girls and friends and they just love them too.

i'm not sure what the 'fluffy robes' are ....
but, if you love them and they are easy to wash AND DRY, i would get them for guests. i bought those heavy terry bathrobes for guests, with monograms. guests loved them and they looked sweet in the rooms. they feel great on and are like being wrapped in a plush towel. but they took FOREVER to dry when laundering so they were a mistake. i stayed in another b&b and they had light weight robes that probably took just a few minutes to dry. much smarter choice.
i love love love robes to use when i stay someplace!
heart.gif

I bought the mirco light fluffy robes from Bath and Beyond. Wow they wash up like a rag. AND dry time was 20 mins.

but, if you love them and they are easy to wash AND DRY, i would get them for guests. i bought those heavy terry bathrobes for guests, with monograms. guests loved them and they looked sweet in the rooms. they feel great on and are like being wrapped in a plush towel. but they took FOREVER to dry when laundering so they were a mistake. i stayed in another b&b and they had light weight robes that probably took just a few minutes to dry. much smarter choice.
heart.gif
We have very light colored and weighted bathrobes for guests-I have colors that go with the towels so it is all one load in the washer-I do wrap the arms and belt in a way that I can truly tell if they have been used or not.

heart.gif
We got ours at BB&B, with 20% off coupons. They wash up easily & dry fast. And they came in nice, zippered cases that I use for my backup blankets.

heart.gif
We got ours at BB&B, with 20% off coupons. They wash up easily & dry fast. And they came in nice, zippered cases that I use for my backup blankets.
what size did you buy.

we got some really nice large full fluffy robes from walmart dry really easily. think towling ones are lush but take to long to dry.

heart.gif
what size did you buy.
I bought mine in three sizes {S,M,xL.} and three of each. Mostly in white but the other set in white for the gals and blue for the men. I tie mine with ribbon in a bow for the ladies and in a black ribbon tied like a guys tie for the men. Ladies in pink guys in black. That way I know when they are used.The men folk love the micro fluffy robes.
I sold all my heavy turkish robes. To long in drying time.

heart.gif
what size did you buy.
I bought mine in three sizes {S,M,xL.} and three of each. Mostly in white but the other set in white for the gals and blue for the men. I tie mine with ribbon in a bow for the ladies and in a black ribbon tied like a guys tie for the men. Ladies in pink guys in black. That way I know when they are used.The men folk love the micro fluffy robes.
I sold all my heavy turkish robes. To long in drying time.
Mine now are just one size and that has not been a problem. How do you know what to put in the room for who. I really like they way the size of mine work now I just put them and don't think about it.
If I bought the fluffy robes I would have our logo put on so they would still look professional.

Welcome to The Queen!! Looks like you're new here!.
i bought all in the largest size i could get. all the same. 24 robes.
i had my daughter who is a size 4 in misses put one on. it was enormous on her but she pulled the self belt tight and it was fine. then i had my friend who is in the high plus sizes (i don't know her exact size) put one one. it fit around her with a little gap below the waist ... so .... i figured the majority of my guests would be fine.
Aussie Innkeeper said:
Welcome to The Queen!! Looks like you're new here!
yes, welcome queen
welcome.gif

I got mine from Suite Repose - they will make them one at a time to order. I got mine in burgundy with burgundy lining (light terry lining with satiny outer shell) because of the "color bleed" issue. I could have had whatever color shell with a whatever color I wanted lining. They dry quickly either line or dryer and look great. I got xl and xxxl. I have 2 of the xl and 1 of the xxl in each closet. Pricey (I think they were $75 each w/shipping) but they are holding up very nicely.

heart.gif
what size did you buy.
sandynn said:
what size did you buy.
L/XL. So far I haven't seen anyone in the room that those wouldn't fit. Mostly because the XXL guests take a king room!

Back