follow up.

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flower

Reaction score
Thanks for your comment! I just sent out 1 follow-up mail notifications!
Question I have seen this often over the years . But don't know how to retrieve the notice . Can any one help me .

When I hit send, that will pop up. It is just to let you know your reply was entered. It flashes but does not stay.

Flower said:
Question I have seen this often over the years . But don't know how to retrieve the notice . Can any one help me .
It's not directed at you. It means someone has set up a notification to be sent an email when their comment has a new reply.
If you want to receive a notification, click the box right above the 'save ' button when you post a comment. If the message says two notifications have been sent, then two people are getting notified.
Hope that helps.

Flower said:
It's not directed at you. It means someone has set up a notification to be sent an email when their comment has a new reply.
If you want to receive a notification, click the box right above the 'save ' button when you post a comment. If the message says two notifications have been sent, then two people are getting notified.
Hope that helps..
wow all theses years and I did not know what it meant. Thank you for telling me.

Back