Follow us on the Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the gate in a diff airport... My flight from Lynchburg was cancelled...found out at 3am when I got up... No worries...still on track!.
I'm at the Indy airport with an hour to spare. Excited? Moi?

At the gate in a diff airport... My flight from Lynchburg was cancelled...found out at 3am when I got up... No worries...still on track!.
Innkeep said:
thumbs_up.gif
regular_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
At the gate in a diff airport... My flight from Lynchburg was cancelled...found out at 3am when I got up... No worries...still on track!
Good work! Press on!

We just made the PAII newsletter!! Thanks to Aussie Innkeeper for spreading the word!

Innkeepers have been sighted at Fortville, Indiana! The roadtrip is on!

Innkeepers have been sighted at Fortville, Indiana! The roadtrip is on!.
Innmates are at MNH. I have suggested naps for all. We launch early tomorrow to pick up Ice.
Innkeep said:
Innmates are at MNH. I have suggested naps for all. We launch early tomorrow to pick up Ice.
if it were possible, then consider this bed wayyy too comfy to nap. Where did you get these pillows? The are amazing.
innkeep puts a plate of chocolates in the rooms, the snickers are gone bye bye ...

Innkeepers have been sighted at Fortville, Indiana! The roadtrip is on!.
Innkeep said:
if it were possible, then consider this bed wayyy too comfy to nap. Where did you get these pillows? The are amazing.
innkeep puts a plate of chocolates in the rooms, the snickers are gone bye bye ...
Joey Bloggs said:
I generally put a little bag of Arkansas-made southern pecan toffee out. Sounds like I need to set out 4 bags Friday!

*clearing the cobwebs from my login box*
The Innspiring Road Trip has finally begun! Blue Ridge, GA is anxiously awaiting your arrival. Be safe and have fun! See y'all Tuesday
teeth_smile.gif

The importance of complimentary wifi...I cannot say enough!
coffee here is awesome, btw...photos on the fb page this a.m.
we are off to Missouri shortly...

The importance of complimentary wifi...I cannot say enough!
coffee here is awesome, btw...photos on the fb page this a.m.
we are off to Missouri shortly...

I have you all down for coming by Wednesday! Do you have a guess as to what time you'll swing by here, and for how long? Looking forward to it!!!!
Riki.
I think it is Thursday, Dec 19 between JB and me. Late morning would be my guess and the stay should not be more than a couple hours at most since I expect 250 is a snaky in your area as it is here it will be Interstates to get home the long way.
Let me know for sure that it's Thursday ! I'll be here!
Riki
Hi Gang,
Just checked my calendar since I had thought you were coming on Wednesday. I have a mammogram appointment on Thursday at 10:30. Should only take an hour. What time did you think you would be swinging by here?
riki
We can time it accordingly - it may just be a quickie visit. Weather will be a big player.
gillumhouse said:
We can time it accordingly - it may just be a quickie visit. Weather will be a big player.
Hi guys! When you get a free moment can you give me a quick ring? We are looking forward to meeting you!

I have you all down for coming by Wednesday! Do you have a guess as to what time you'll swing by here, and for how long? Looking forward to it!!!!
Riki.
I think it is Thursday, Dec 19 between JB and me. Late morning would be my guess and the stay should not be more than a couple hours at most since I expect 250 is a snaky in your area as it is here it will be Interstates to get home the long way.
Let me know for sure that it's Thursday ! I'll be here!
Riki
Hi Gang,
Just checked my calendar since I had thought you were coming on Wednesday. I have a mammogram appointment on Thursday at 10:30. Should only take an hour. What time did you think you would be swinging by here?
riki
gillumhouse said:
Hi guys! When you get a free moment can you give me a quick ring? We are looking forward to meeting you!

Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?

Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?.
Arks said:
Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?
thumbs_up.gif

Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?.
Arks said:
thumbs_up.gif

Back