Follow us on the Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their FB page is now 21 hours since the last post there, when they were at an Illinois Steak 'n' Shake chowing down.
At what point do we start to worry? Well too late. Already worried!

Finally a report. Last night in Missouri, headed now to visit Sunshine!

Well... Our check in (four ladies) for tonight said they would be here at 5. Then they called and said 7. Now its 8. How am I suppose to plan my evening around this? Oh...wait....they are my evening entertainment. Haha! It just gave me an extra 3 hours to clean. I hope they don't call back and tell me its going to be another hour. If they do, I'm going to go to bed and they can do a self check in!! Just kidding! Drive safe, we will wait up for you.

Ah, the "Wild Bunch".
I'm expecting the same tomorrow night. Arriving Branson so late tonight, they'll no doubt want to spend time there tomorrow before heading my way, making another late evening arrival. I see a trend developing, and not surprising as their social calendar is VERY full.
Anxious to hear about their day today. Hope they find time to give a report!
Edited to add...
It just gave me an extra 3 hours to clean.
I hear you! Enormous pressure to have 4 professionals coming in. They will notice every little thing!! I'm getting an early start tomorrow, but I'm sure I'll still miss things!

Looks like they've arrived in Branson, MO. Party town, country style. By tomorrow they will be badly in need of a vacation!

We all had a great time! It was like life long friends came to visit! The time FLEW by! It was sooooo short! I really wished I had more time with them all!
Are all the innkeepers on this forum so wonderful?!!!

We all had a great time! It was like life long friends came to visit! The time FLEW by! It was sooooo short! I really wished I had more time with them all!
Are all the innkeepers on this forum so wonderful?!!!.
Sunshine said:
I really wished I had more time with them all!
I suspect many will be saying that. It's definitely a whirlwind trip! Not enough time ANYWHERE. The opposite of my ideal, known as "slow travel".
Sunshine said:
Are all the innkeepers on this forum so wonderful?!!!
The very fact that they are here, trying to better themselves, makes them wonderful. So the answer is yes. They are all wonderful. But you spent time with some of the cream of the crop today!

Arks is trying to butter the bread on both sides...haha
Innkeep is out like a light. The funny thing was, after we had a fantastic meal with the "Bob" innmate and family, compliments to Chef Domino...
...There is snow on the ground here, and freezing back up...so I spose somehow Gillum's bag was put into my room. She came storming over and said, and I quote "Is my bag in there ? I need my pajamas...I am pretty sure "Ice" doesn't want me sleeping in the buff!"
shades_smile.gif

We love meeting these innmates, what a treasure trove.

Innkeep is out like a light. The funny thing was, after we had a fantastic meal with the "Bob" innmate and family, compliments to Chef Domino...
...There is snow on the ground here, and freezing back up...so I spose somehow Gillum's bag was put into my room. She came storming over and said, and I quote "Is my bag in there ? I need my pajamas...I am pretty sure "Ice" doesn't want me sleeping in the buff!"
shades_smile.gif

We love meeting these innmates, what a treasure trove..
Joey Bloggs said:
She came storming over and said, and I quote "Is my bag in there ? I need my pajamas...I am pretty sure "Ice" doesn't want me sleeping in the buff!"
I'm pretty sure she's right! And I can picture Gillum storming. I know DH is missing her.

I bought an iPad & it took 2 days to hit wifi to set it up. As if I know what I am doing. Trip so far is awesome. I am back logged 4 days on everything!! It is now 12:30CST. Nitie nite

shades_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif

Sorry about that! I was the luggage hauler. Too funny! We are looking forward to breakfast with all of you.

shades_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif

Sorry about that! I was the luggage hauler. Too funny! We are looking forward to breakfast with all of you.
Bob said:
Joey Bloggs said:
shades_smile.gif

awesome brekkie! We may be scaring the regular guests...

shades_smile.gif

Joey Bloggs said:
...I need my pajamas...I am pretty sure "Ice" doesn't want me sleeping in the buff!"...
Great, now I have to get that out of my mind!

Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?.
Ok....Arks....Turn off your lights and lock the doors. These ladies are crazy! Just wait until you see the pics of what they did to me. RUN!!!!!

I have seen the pics on FB. I'm pretty sure I can out run three of them, but that Virginian is pretty quick!

Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?.
Arks said:
Waiting for these roadtrippers to check in from Missouri is like having guests hours overdue. They had a 6-hour trip today. They were high on multiple coffees. How could the NOT be there and checking in by now? Another wild night out on the town?
thumbs_up.gif

Sunshine......I have to tell you....your desserts are amazing! Thanks for sending them down.

Ok....Arks....Turn off your lights and lock the doors. These ladies are crazy! Just wait until you see the pics of what they did to me. RUN!!!!!
tounge_smile.gif
so now you know Bob...crazy ladies :)

Back