Follow us on the Innspiring Road Trip

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so excited that you are coming to visit on Tuesday! It will be so good to see you all again.

I have you all down for coming by Wednesday! Do you have a guess as to what time you'll swing by here, and for how long? Looking forward to it!!!!
Riki

I have you all down for coming by Wednesday! Do you have a guess as to what time you'll swing by here, and for how long? Looking forward to it!!!!
Riki.
I think it is Thursday, Dec 19 between JB and me. Late morning would be my guess and the stay should not be more than a couple hours at most since I expect 250 is a snaky in your area as it is here it will be Interstates to get home the long way.

Riki.
I think it is Thursday, Dec 19 between JB and me. Late morning would be my guess and the stay should not be more than a couple hours at most since I expect 250 is a snaky in your area as it is here it will be Interstates to get home the long way.
Let me know for sure that it's Thursday ! I'll be here!
Riki

Riki.
Riki
Hi Gang,
Just checked my calendar since I had thought you were coming on Wednesday. I have a mammogram appointment on Thursday at 10:30. Should only take an hour. What time did you think you would be swinging by here?
riki

We still have a lot of ice and snow here, but the forecast is for 40 degrees and chance of rain Friday when the innkeepers storm through here. In other words, no highway worries!

At this point in time it is difficult to guess so please forgive us if we have to adjust plans as we go due to bad weather. We will be giving you a call - each stop on the journey the night prior to let you know and/or the day of arrival in the a.m.
I am just hoping to fly out tomorrow, with all the cancellations today, there may be a problem tomorrow. I have to leave for the airport at 3am tomorrow, I am a wee bit worried about that, if it ices back over.

Riki.
Riki
Hi Gang,
Just checked my calendar since I had thought you were coming on Wednesday. I have a mammogram appointment on Thursday at 10:30. Should only take an hour. What time did you think you would be swinging by here?
riki
We can time it accordingly - it may just be a quickie visit. Weather will be a big player.

At this point in time it is difficult to guess so please forgive us if we have to adjust plans as we go due to bad weather. We will be giving you a call - each stop on the journey the night prior to let you know and/or the day of arrival in the a.m.
I am just hoping to fly out tomorrow, with all the cancellations today, there may be a problem tomorrow. I have to leave for the airport at 3am tomorrow, I am a wee bit worried about that, if it ices back over..
I am going to the airport tonight - I will be there until my flight gets called.
I have 3 weather aps on my phone PLUS 2 doppler sites. I have every city we are visiting in my weather aps to find current conditions. We will always know what is up ahead. Arkie - one of the sites would not find your town, but the other 2 did.

I am just hoping to fly out tomorrow, with all the cancellations today, there may be a problem tomorrow. I have to leave for the airport at 3am tomorrow, I am a wee bit worried about that, if it ices back over..
Don't worry I will change my appointment. It's not like it's a big deal. I'm more interested in being here so you can come when it's convenient for you. See you soon!!!!!!
RIki

I am going to the airport tonight - I will be there until my flight gets called.
I have 3 weather aps on my phone PLUS 2 doppler sites. I have every city we are visiting in my weather aps to find current conditions. We will always know what is up ahead. Arkie - one of the sites would not find your town, but the other 2 did.
gillumhouse said:
Arkie - one of the sites would not find your town, but the other 2 did.
We're a bit off the map, but worth it! ;-)

gillumhouse said:
Arkie - one of the sites would not find your town, but the other 2 did.
We're a bit off the map, but worth it! ;-)
Absolutely!!

SAFE journey to all of you every step of the way. NO worries about white stuff once you get down my way, but you could get fogged in. Don't worry though I know a cozy B&B.....

Can't wait!

At the gate in a diff airport... My flight from Lynchburg was cancelled...found out at 3am when I got up... No worries...still on track!

It's supposed to be 35 and sunny on the day your scheduled to arrive here! :)
Praying for safe travels for you all.

Back