For a B&B That Doesn't Exist, the Online Reviews Keep Coming

Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum

Help Support Bed & Breakfast / Short Term Rental Host Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think this is a positive thing for Trip Advisor. I think it just shows that you can send a review and get it printed whether you stayed there or not!!!
Riki

I don't think this is a positive thing for Trip Advisor. I think it just shows that you can send a review and get it printed whether you stayed there or not!!!
Riki.
DId you read the story? TA knew about this in advance and wanted it. It was actually a great promo and a free TV AD for TA on THE OFFICE. Fans of THE OFFICE are just playing along with it :)
FROM TA: "But not everyone gets the joke. Recently, TripAdvisor added a caveat explaining that Schrute Farms was fictional, Ms. Petersen said. “We had a complaint from someone who had wanted to go there."
So see...it shows the power of TA. People do read the reviews...even if they didn't get that it was a joke
embaressed_smile.gif

Riki.
DId you read the story? TA knew about this in advance and wanted it. It was actually a great promo and a free TV AD for TA on THE OFFICE. Fans of THE OFFICE are just playing along with it :)
FROM TA: "But not everyone gets the joke. Recently, TripAdvisor added a caveat explaining that Schrute Farms was fictional, Ms. Petersen said. “We had a complaint from someone who had wanted to go there."
So see...it shows the power of TA. People do read the reviews...even if they didn't get that it was a joke
embaressed_smile.gif

I did read it, and I still think it shows you can send in a review on a property whether you stay there or not. We all know that does happen all the time.
RIki

Here is the video tribute - Welcome to Schrute Farm. from THIS article in the news
RainnWilson (Schrute) has 1.9 million followers on Twitter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EisErm9_X2I&feature=player_embedded
(Anyone catch the GNOME?) But of course...

Ok I had to check this site out on TA. Is this place for real. Slashed tires, Food Poison checks ? Now come on !!!!!!!

Ok I had to check this site out on TA. Is this place for real. Slashed tires, Food Poison checks ? Now come on !!!!!!!.
Didn't you read this thread through first? It is a joke!!! It is publicity for the TV program THE OFFICE.
confused_smile.gif

Here is the video tribute - Welcome to Schrute Farm. from THIS article in the news
RainnWilson (Schrute) has 1.9 million followers on Twitter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EisErm9_X2I&feature=player_embedded
(Anyone catch the GNOME?) But of course....
Yes! The gnome on the mantle! This was HYSTERICAL!

Back